9.

Hey, I hope you like this, sorry I didn't do this earlier I was busy, and I will explain it in an author notes after This part but enjoy. :)

Nicks POV:

I was waking, and I see Charlie who asleep on the chest, it was a tough day yesterday for Charlie he was screaming and shouting, so I wanted to make today the best day of his life after yesterday and not him try and remember anything he will though, but it would be perfect to go to the beach and have a date on it because when we were official became boyfriends, and it would be a great place to go today and wouldn't be the greatest time and I gently got of him and went into the bathroom and get a shower and brush my teeth, so I went downstairs to make breakfast.

Charlie's POV: 

I woke up and see nick isn't here, I smell my favourite breakfast blueberry pancakes, so I went into the bathroom and brush my teeth and go into the shower and make my way downstairs and on my tiptoe, so he doesn't hear me I gently hug him tightly and say "Good morning something smells good" he just smiles and says "I'm glad you like my cooking" I just smile and laugh at his comment and would've believed it as well he plates up Breakfast and I eat it all I can see is his big grin on his face and says "Hey I'm so proud of you char bear" I just blushed I like the nickname the most and said what are we doing today he says "It's a surprise sorry love" I say "Ugh nick you know I hate surprises" he just says "sorry love not much I can do" I just stayed quiet.

Nicks POV:

Charlie just stayed quiet, he hates it, but I know I'll love it I say char can you wear a t-shirt and some shorts he says "okay" he comes downstairs come on then let's get going I get into the car, so I was driving us there and while I let Charlie put some music on, and he falls asleep I guess he was exhausted from yesterday we arrived there I wake Charlie up and say "Char bear were here now" he opens his eyes and kisses me on the lips and says "The beach nick I love you so much" I just but on a big smile, and we get out, and I get the picnic out and get a blanket, and we walked down on a beach where we had our first date on the beach we laid down the blanket and lay down on it and put some music on, and we just stayed like that for like 1 hour and I get the food out and me and Charlie started eating, and we finished it all and played in the water and really enjoyed it I see Charlie was out of breath, so we took a break and went back into the water to play volleyball, and we really enjoyed our day.

Charlie's POV:

We were heading back to our apartment after the best day ever, I really enjoyed today, and I was exhausted, and we arrived at our apartment and went through the door and see our cute puppy Henry and I went into the kitchen and feed or dog and Nick wanted to make some pasta for Lunch and say yes, and I went upstairs to get my PJ on and come back down to see lunch was ready, and I sit down and eat it all, and I see in the corner of my eye see nick big grin on his face again I kiss him, and he kisses me again, and we take this to the bedroom And you know what they did after Nick and I did I go into the bathroom and get a shower and brush my teeth and go downstairs to let our puppy Henry back in and get water from the fridge for me and nick and go to bed nick says "Hey babe you okay" I say "Yea just got us a water" he just kisses me and we both drifted of to sleep.

Hey guys, sorry for another short one, College is really getting in the way, so I am going to have to change the schedule on the books I'm going to make parts on this book Monday to Friday and the other book on weekends, so enjoy. :)

754 Words