17.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this part another happy one today, and thank you for 1.54K I really appreciate and love you all and enjoy :)

Nicks POV:
I woke up and were in Germany and I look down and see Charlie asleep on my chest he is so cute, but I gently get him off me and got into the shower and brushed my teeth and started making breakfast for me and Charlie who is still asleep and wanted to make today special I already sorted out the day, and I was still making breakfast until.

Charlie's POV:
I woke up, and I see Nick in the kitchen making us breakfast I go up to him and wrap my arms around his stomach, and he says "oh good morning babe have a nice sleep" I reply with "yea love I did what you're doing" he says "trying to make us breakfast, but I can't do that if your arms are in my way" I say "tuff" then he kisses me on the lips and I go to bathroom to have a shower and brush my teeth and go back into the kitchen and see that breakfast is done, and I sit and Nick sit next me and says "I love you so much char bear" I start blushing and say "shut up" he just laughed, and we finished breakfast and I go to get change because Nick said he planned the day ahead what is a surprise because we're here for like 3 days, but I'll take it I come out of our room and I see Nick already dressed and with a bag what was strange, and we walk out the hotel, and we were on our way somewhere.

Nicks POV:
We were now heading to the beach, but Charlie doesn't know where we are going he says "can you tell me please where we're going" I say "no char bear it's a surprise" he then says "Nick I don't like surprises" I say "tuff" he just stayed quiet until I say "Char we're here now" he looks and says "NICK THE BEACH HE YELLS" I say "yea char come on let's get going" we get out the car, and we are now at the sand, and we put our blanket down, and I asked char if he wanted to go to the water he said yea, and we play in the water and played volleyball together for about an hour before we were out of breath and headed back to and had something to eat, and I notice that Charlie is quite sleepy because he used to have no sleep so our pharmacist Mark who describes Charlie with sleepy pills, so he will be tried throughout the day, so I say "Char bear do you need a nap" he nodded his head and I decide it was the great time to head back now on the way home Charlie fell asleep, and he is so cute, and we're on our honeymoon I always knew that Charlie hates being honest about how he's feeling, but he can trust me he hates being a burden, but he isn't he my husband now, and I trust him every day.

Charlie's POV:
I woke up and see Nick staring at me, I say "admiring someone are you" he laughs and says "yea my husband" I just blush we headed back to the hotel and Nick made us some Lunch, and we are now on the couch going to watch a Netflix series young royals and I fell asleep and Nick woke me up again, and we headed to bed I got change and I drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for another short one keeping them short because college, but I don't know, but I hope you enjoy it and enjoy your evening and I see you guys tomorrow love you all. xx :)
-Josh
653 Words