24.

Hey guys, this part 24 also THANKS FOR 3.08K I n CANNOT BELIEVE IT LOVE YOU ALL and I hope you enjoy this part a happy one. :)

Charlie's POV:
I wake up, and it's now Tuesday, and I'm so happy that I went to see Elle and Tao yesterday and I love it.

So I get off Nick gently and go downstairs to let Henry out and feed him, then I make myself a cup of coffee and some chocolate biscuits to go with it.

I sit down and eat my biscuits and my cup of coffee until I heard Nick coming out of our bedroom ad he says "morning love" in his raspy voice because he just woke up.

He goes into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea and sits down next to me.

Nick's POV:
I woke up and see that Charlie has gone downstairs, so I wake up and go downstairs and say "morning love" in my raspy voice because I just woke up.

I go into the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea and sit down next to Charlie.

I see him holding some chocolate biscuits, what is great because he never gets snacks in the morning.

I say "can I have some" he says "of course Nick" he passes me some, and I kiss him in the forehead.

I start eating them, and we put on something on the telly and start watching it once Charlie was finish with his cup of coffee.

He went into the kitchen to wash his cup and I followed to give him my cup, and he kisses me.

I say "oh hello" he says "hi" and kisses me again he finishes washing the cups, and we head back to the couch and finish what we were watching.

Charlie's POV:
We finished whatever was on the telly, and now we're just sitting on the couch and I thought it would be nice to work Henry the dog.

I say "hey babe how do you think of taking Henry on a walk" he then says "yea of course char" we get up and get changed.

We put the lead on Henry, and we were used to taking Henry on walks, but not much any more, so wouldn't matter that much.

We were now in the woods and I see some of old spots when we were back in high school we lived close to our old school, and it was lovely to see like our first date.

We are now back home and Nick is making us lunch, our lives are very good, and I loved it.

We are now eating bacon sandwiches and I wash our plates, when we were finished we laid back on the couch to watch some telly.

Nicks POV:
We laid on the conch and Charlie fell asleep, he is so cute, and I slowly dodged to sleep.

I hear Charlie call my name I wake up, and I start making lunch, and I'm making pasta because Charlie's loves it is one of his favourite.

I call him in, and we start eating, and we finished it all, and we head upstairs, and we feed Henry, and we head to bed, and I feel my eyes starting to drift back to sleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy part 24 I hope you like sorry for a short one love you all, and I really appreciate your support and enjoy your night. xx :)
-Josh 585 Words