13.

Hey guys, this is part 13 I hope you enjoy I am focusing on this book right now I'm taking a break from the other one right now so enjoy this part. :)

Nicks POV: 

I woke up, and it was two days before my and Charlie wedding, and It was a week since what happened with Charlie and in our new house, and we're enjoying it I sat up and get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and go hop into the shower and brush my teeth and made my way downstairs to feed Henry his breakfast our cute little dog and made myself a cup of tea and started sipping my tea and I hear Charlie making his way downstairs I say "good morning baby" he says "Good morning babe" I'm now making us breakfast, and I'm making toast because it's something easy for us to eat, and I have a busy day I'm picking up my suit for Tomorrow and I say "I'm going out today love" he says "Okay where you're going" I have to tell him a lie "I'm meeting up with Tara she's having some issues at the minute" He says "Okay babe have fun" I grab the car keys and walk out of our house.

Charlie's POV:

Nick left the house to look after Tara what I seem to be a lie because he was taking a long time explaining, and He hasn't left the house since what happened I blocked the number and just carried on with my life because I'm going to be a husband to nick and I can't wait for tomorrow I played with our dog Henry for about 20 minutes I already picked up my suit and hid it where nick doesn't know where I put it which I'm so glad about I want to keep it a secret and can't believe it we have been together for 6 years, and I'm so happy, and it's going to be great, and I'm working on music because I play the drums back to high school and I still play them now, and I've been working on singing and playing and working on an album, and It's nearly done and ten it will be realised I would really want to know what people's options are about it and couldn't wait, so I was cooking some noodles for me and nick I know he not back yet, but I still cook for nick and I and I can't wait to see Tori it's been ages since I last saw her and I call her every weekend to see how's she doing, and she's coming to our wedding tomorrow so is the Paris squad, so I can't wait for that I've done cooking the noodles and I hear the door shut It was nick, but he ran straight upstairs, and he came back down.

Nicks POV:

I open the front door and I see Charlie in the kitchen, and he was cooking noodles and went straight upstairs to put the suit away and went straight downstairs to have dinner and Charlie plates it up and we both ate it all, and he starts cleaning the dishes I go back upstairs to sort stuff out and would really know what we can do now I go downstairs to see Charlie on the sofa watching some Netflix and sit down next to him and watched a series together, and now it was Lunch, so I was making Pizza and dished it up and me and Charlie ate it all, and he cleans the dishes I call Henry for his lunch to and go upstairs for the night and I started drifting to sleep.

Hey guys, sorry it's a short one, I wanted to do them getting married tomorrow since it will be easier for me so hoped you enjoy reading it and have a great day. :)

650 words