Chapter III

Seulgi's POV

Yeji kept asking me about my relationship with Joohyun and I got nothing to tell her, that's why I just told her I tell her when the time's right. I told her I want to keep to myself for now. I also told her to not tell anyone, I don't want false information to spread. She said she understands.

I'm here now in class. It's almost done yet, I didn't seem to understand a thing or two about the discussion. I've been out of it for almost a week now, yes, a week. I've slowly been packing my stuffs these past few days. After the bell rang, most of my classmates went out already.

As I was putting my stuffs on my bag, my phone rang. I answered it as soon as I saw Wendy's name on it.

"Kang Seul!!" I move my phone away from my ears, hearing that from the other line.

"Try talking Krystal, don't shout." I heard the other's laughter.

"We're at the cafeteria already..."

"I'm gonna have to pass for now, I still need to go to the library." 

"Are you gonna skip lunch?" I heard Wendy asked, worriedly.

"Mom packed me lunch, don't worry." 

"That's good. Just don't overwork yourself Seul." I smiled hearing her. 

"I won't Wends." 

"Yaah! Have lunch with us tomorrow!" Hyeri said. I know they notice how I am these past few days, they just don't ask about it. They knew I wouldn't speak up, but knowing they're here for me is already enough.

"I promise." I said. "I'll hung up now. Enjoy your lunch!" 

As I'm walking my way to the library I was suddenly stopped by a student, I think he's the a year older then me, I recognized him. 

"Hey. Have you seen Bae Joohyun by any chance?" Really? What are the chances! 

Then I remember, the three once talk about him already. He's one of Joohyun's persistent suitors. I look at him and he has flowers and chocolates in his hands. I shake my head. Typical gifts. 

When I look up, my eyes darted behind him. There I saw the person he's looking for. She was already looking at our direction, with a panic expression, then she suddenly went inside the emergency stairs. 

"Miss?" I look up to him again, realizing he's still in front of me. 

"Uhmm... No, I haven't seen her." I said to him. 

"Oh! That's fine, maybe she's already at the cafeteria." Is he saying that to me? "Thank you Miss." He then walk his was to the elevator. 

I shake my head realizing what just happened. Out of all people, why was I the one asked? Damn it! 

I started to walk again but somehow, my feet stopped at the door she entered to earlier. Should I? Maybe, I shouldn't. I was about to go already went my eyes landed on one of the professor I've been avoiding to ever since the semester started. Oh GOD! When she was about to look up, I impulsively open the door on my side and enter it. I closed my eyes and sighed. 

Why does she have to---  I stopped in my thoughts as soon as I opened my eyes. Right! I didn't expect her to still be here. Our eyes met and she look surprised too, seeing me here.  She's sittng on the stairs as she's looking back at me. 

"Hi." I awkwardly said. Seriously, Seulgi? Hi? "I-- I was.. I--" What the hell!? Stop stuttering! If only I didn't know about about the situation we are in, I wouldn't have been this awkward.