Chapter IV

Seulgi's POV

"Earth to Kang Seulgi!" I heard Hyeri said that made me comeback to my senses.

"Seriously, Seul! What is it?" I look up and meet Krystal's eyes piercing through me. "You're not acting like yourself these past few days, surely something's going on." She said. I smiled at them.

"It's not that big of a deal, I swear." I said to them. "Just eat your food before lunch time ends. We're here at the cafeteria again. Another day of me asking the world and myself if it's really happening to me.

"You're never out of focus, Seulgi. I heard from your classmates that you were acting unusual during class." Krystal said. I sighed.

"I was just--" I was stopped when gasps and screams suddenly heard all over the cafeteria. I saw Krystal's eyes darted behind me.

"Here we go again." she said. "He's been courting her for so long already, yet I don't see any progress at all."

"It's not like she really let him court her, he just insisted." Hyeri said beside me. I look at her and she's already looking behind us.

"Still! I can't believe Joohyun didn't fell for it." With just a mention of her name I quickly look at where they're all looking now.

From what I see, it looks like she just entered the cafeteria with her friends. She looked so surprised at what's in front of her now. Well, me too. There's a huge teddy bear he's carrying with him. and flowers too. I don't know how, but it looks like a the cafeteria does not look like it now. How did it even happen in a span of minutes? There were already stuffs that wasn't here when we entered, earlier. Seriously, the effort. I'm impressed.

Looking straight at her now, a little curious of what she will do about it. She looks like she's not having it. Poor him. It was still cute for me, not until a board was raised up. The moment I read what's in it, I found myself looking around the people here. They're all screaming, excitedly. Some are already chanting an answer for her. Seriously?

"Oh my God!" I heard Krystal said.

"Looks like he got impatient already." Hyeri said.

"Asking her in public would put pressure in her." For the first time, since earlier, Wendy spoke. She was just being silent the whole day.

"And now everyone's telling her to say yes." Krystal said, that made me look at the person who's all eyes are on now. Just when I did, seconds later she look over to our direction that made our eyes meet. I then automatically turn to face Krystal and Wendy again, to avoid it.

Krystal was still focus on what's happening behind me, but I felt Wendy's stare now at me. I look up to meet her eyes. Looks like Joy already told her.

"You're just gonna ignore it?" Wendy suddenly said, the moment I look down at my food. I paused there.

"Seulgi's doesn't care about these things, Wends, specially that it doesn't involve her. You know that already." Hyeri said to her.

"She's really having trouble to say what she wants to say." Krystal suddenly said. I stopped myself from looking back. I notice Wendy's eyes were set at the scene behind me already.

"Bugom really made a wrong move here." Wendy said. "He knows the people would side him."

As the voices gets louder. I reach for my bag and got my headphones from it. I then stand up that made my friends look up at me. I put my unfinished lunch and put it in my backpack.

"Seulgi, where are you going?" Krystal asked. She look at my headphones out in my hand already.

"It's getting too noisy here already." I said. The longer I'll stay here, more thoughts will add up to my head.