Chapter XXXI

Irene's POV

Class just ended it's my last one today. When I went out the room I can see Alexis and Sierra waiting for me.

"Done for the day?" It's still 3 in the afternoon. Seulgi's class will end still later.

"Can we just go somewhere now and maybe cancel the dinner?" I told them. They both look at each other. "I'm sorry something just came up."

"Or someone?" Sierra said. I look at her.

"You can say that, I guess." I said.

"Are you back together?" Alexis asked.

"Huh?" I'm confused.

"Suho. He's back right?" Sierra. Yeah, I think he's just back to give me a headache.

"Yes." I said.

"I guess firsts are really strong competitions. I feel bad for my brother." Sierra said.

"It's not like Bogum would really have a chance. They're technically cousins now. It's weird even if they're not blood related." Alexis said.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" I asked them. Hell! I'm getting confused here.

"You and Suho?" Alexis said.

"What about me and him?" I asked.

"Didn't you just admit you're back together?"

"NO!" I strongly denied. They look at me confused. "Never." I shook my head.

"Huh?"

"We're not back together."

"But we saw you two, earlier." Alexis. I took in a deep breath.

"It doesn't mean that we're back together again." I said.

"I guess my brother still have a chance after all." I look at Sierra.

"Absolutely not!" I strongly disagree. She look at me. "Look! Can you please stop minding my lovelife? It's at peace  already. Now, shall we go?" I said to them. I started walking from there.

"We're sorry okay?" Alexis followed. "We're just curious. We'll stop now."

"Yeah. I'll stop with pushing my brother to you too." Sierra said. Now that's new.

"You two are something." I look at both of them "Come on! We have a lot of catching up to do."

I may not be that open to them, but they're still my friends. There may be some disappointments here and there, but in the end we say our apologies and move on. They're tbat type of friends for me.

We end up shopping together. I didn't buy much as they did, as usual.

"Are you sure you want us to drop you off back at the Uni?" Sierra asked.

"Yes." I said. They didn't ask anymore questions and just go with it.

We arrived when the sky starts to darken already.

"Thank you girls." I said and went out of the care.

"You really sure about this?" Sierra asked in worry. I just smiled and nodded. Then they drive off.
I reach for my phone and dialled Seulgi's number. After a few rings she answered?

"I'm back. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm heading out already." she said. "If you're in the front gate, just wait for me there. I'll go get my car."

"Okay. Don't take too long, Kang."

"I won't." She said.

"Okay, bye for now." I said and ended the call.