Chapter XXXIII

Irene's POV

"Joo I-- what happened?!" Alexis went over to me quickly and made me look up to her.

"It's nothing." I said. "Sit down now, our professor is here already." She looks at me worriedly.

"Did you had a fight with someone?" Alexis asked.

"I don't think so. Joohyun and fighting, just doesn't go together." Sierra took a seat beside Alexis. "Maybe she just bit her lips by accident." She said as she's flipping through her textbook. God!

"You can say that." I answered and they didn't ask anumore question.

After class, the three of us went to the cafeteria together and from there we'll go our separate ways. They know that if I'll join them I'm gonna be late for my next class.

As we reach the cafeteria I look around and search for Seulgi in the crowd. I saw her and smiled as she waved for me.

"When did you become friends with her?" I shoot up and look at Sierra. She's already looking at Seulgi. "Is it possible for you to introduce me to her?" Huh? "She's cute and smart too, based on what I've heard." I look at her in disbelief.

"Don't you dare." I said glaring at her. She scoffs.

"What? Is it bad?" What now? "She's pretty interesting, don't you think?"

"Since when are you interested in girls?" I asked.

"Joohyun's right. Last time I checked you're straight?" Alexis added.

"Can't I change preference? Who knows? Maybe I'm just into her and not girls in general." she look at me. "So can you introduce me to her?"

"What? No!" I shook my head.

"Why?"

"Because you obviously like her." I said.

"That's why I want to meet her, duh?"

"That's also the reason you can't meet her." she look at me confused. "She's already mine. So back off."

Alexis and her looks surprised after I said that. Sierra then scoff.

"That's why..." she smiled at me. "Now this is a controversy." Sierra said.

"Shut up."

"Woah! You can love who you want to Couz, I have no problem with it, but will Uncle approve of this?" I'm not sure if she's worried or what.

"He already did."

"He did?" I nodded, confidently.

"Now if you'll excuse me." I then walk my way to the table where Seulgi and her friends are. I sat beside Seulgi.

"Hi everyone." I greeted them.

"Hi-- what happened to you?" Krystal asked in surprise. "Girl! You should get that treated"

Hyeri arrived with a bottle of water. She looks at me "Owh! What happened to you unnie? Your lips..."

Is it really that bad?

I look at the person beside me who's just eating her food innocently. I pinched her side.

"Awh!" she reacted and look up to me, surprised. there's no way I'm the one questioned at something she did.

"Now I think KangSeul's at fault." Wendy said.

"Huh?" Seulgi gave all of them a questioning look.

"Unnie! You're here alre-- Woah! Wow!" Joy just arrived and sat beside Wendy. "It's the first time I saw you with a wound." She's overreacting again.