Chapter IX

Seulgi's POV

We end up not talking when we got to the house. I was the one who suggested to just have the talk the next day. I needed time to think and she looks like she needed rest.

Only when we reach the house I realized and remember my other things that I left with the people who were suppose to help me move in earlier. I just went to school to get her to open the house with only some of my personal stuffs and I forgot I left a truck and people here.

I was looking around worrying about my things and where it must've gone now, but stopped when I saw the boxes and luggage inside the house already.

Joohyun guided me to one of the rooms upstairs, it was a small room. By the looks of it, she started building it like a studio office already, though a small bed's there.

She asked me first if it was fine for me to be staying there for the mean time, and apologize since she can't offer the bedroom she's using now because she said she isn't done unpacking as well.

I just said it's fine and settle for the room for now. After she left me there and went to the other room.

That made me wonder, the house only have two rooms and the room I'm staying in is definitely not made to be a bedroom by how small it is, also design wise it's made to be an office. It's a huge house yet it seem to only have one room.

I fixed some of my stuffs before lying to the small bed, is it even a bed? I can't seem to fit in, it's small for me. That night I went down to the kitchen to cook the ramyeon I bought. I asked permission to cook already just before we got in the house. She told me it's fine, if only she knew how much of a mess I can be when I'm in the kitchen. I might cook well but I'm messy.

All night I can't seem to make myself fall asleep thinking of where I am, what situation I'm in, who I'm with, and definitely these new feelings that's starting to build up in me. It's a good thing I won't be going to school the next day, aside from my friends that I'm avoiding, I can't concentrate to school when I don't get as much sleep. I slept only when the sun started to glimpse at the dark sky that's seen in this small room window. This is so not me.

After what felt like only 5 minutes of drifting off to sleep, I felt a tap on my shoulder and someone calling me softly. I slowly opened my eyes only to be met by the only person and first person who made me sleep late. But instead of feeling disturbed in my sleep, why do I feel different waking up with the sight of her, like it's he total opposite of being disturbed.

"God! Were you always this pretty?" I asked without even realizing that I did.

"W-what?" then I realize what I just said. I suddenly sit up on bed, surprised at what I said too.

"I'm sorry." I said covering my face with my hands, out of embarrassment. "Do you need anything?"

"Oh! I wake you for breakfast and for school... You might be late if you won't move now." I face her with her look full of concern and... "You might not have sleep well in this small bed, Mianhe."

"It's fine." I said assuring her.

"Breakfast?" She asked.

"Can we talk now?" I need her reasons already or else I'm gonna assume things because of whatever I'm feeling for her already.

I know that I'm staring to like her and there's no denying that, after all the thought I've made last night. That's the only fact that came out of it.

"What time do you have to go to school?" She asked. Does she not know?

"I got a month suspension after that fire alarm incident." She look at me surprised. "My time's free." She sighed and turn her back on me.

"Let's talk downstairs." She said before she left the room.

When I arrived at the dining, breakfast was served already. It was a sight to see, the table with the food? Damn!

"I don't know what you'll like, it's the only thing I could offer with the groceries I have." Seriously? This is how she ate breakfast? "Do you drink coffee?" I look up and meet her questioning look.

"I think you've done a lot already, I can't make you make one for me anymore." I said and eyed the food again. We're the only one's here, pretty sure she made all these...

"Oh no! I have nothing here for me to make you one, I can have it delivered." or not.

"Did you have all these delivered too?" She then let out a little chuckle. Oh God!

"I made them." She said. "I just don't drink coffee that's why I have nothing to offer here."

"Oh!" I shake my head. "Don't bother anymore, but thank you for offering." I said. She took her seat in front of me. "Can I?" I asked. I'm dying to have a taste of what she prepared. It looks like artwork being put in plate.

"Dig in." She give me a smile, then I did what was told. God! She's an amazing cook! "How is it?" I look up to her.

"It's really good." She sighed at my response, like she was really anticipating it.

In the next few minutes we were eating in silence. Can you blame me? The food's just too good.

"Seulgi." I stopped when she called me. I hummed and look up to her. "Why did you do something that you knew could get you into huge trouble?" She was just looking down her food while asking me that. "I don't want to assume, so can you please tell me why you break that fire alarm?" I put down my utensils. I just look at her. Is it bothering her?

"Can you tell me first, why does it seem like you're changing your mind about this marriage thing already?" This time our eyes met. As much as I want to answer her, there's much more important question that needs an answer now.

"Maybe because now I know it's gonna be with you."

______________________________________

Let's STREAM, you guys!!! Hehe