Chapter XXVII

Seulgi's POV

After I submit the report, my professor asked me more stuffs about it. I've been working with these for a month already, it's such a relief that it's done now. I needed to make up for the days that I was away. Some professors assigned me extra homework, and some gave me exams.

Now those make up exams and work are done. I can finally rest and spend more time with Joohyun.

I've started training with Oppa at the company too, but he's not giving me work yet. He said, we'll just take it slow. He's just starting to introduce little things. He said not to get too in to work and give my girlfriend my time too. I know that.

I arrived home almost lunch time already. I was surprise to see a car outside. Does she have a visitor? Should I call her first or... Kang Seulgi! This is your home too. I entered the house only to be met with laughter and shouting.

"Yaaaah! I told you just sit! Unnie will kill us if her kitchen got bur--" Surely it's Joy's voice

"Babe, can you calm..." Wendy?

"Unnie. I told you, you're doing it wrong." Who's that?

I walk to where the voices are coming from. There they are, making a mess in the kitchen.

"What's happening here?" I asked them. They all look at me surprised.

"I thought unnie said she won't be home until tonight?" the other small person asked. She does look familiar, but what? I look around expecting to see Joohyun.

"Where's Joohyun?" I look at Wendy. "And why are you here?"

"I... I--" She look over the other two. "I'm not even sure anymore." She said. I wanted to laugh at the expression she have now.

"We wanted to cook for you and unnie." Joy said. "This one." She pointed at the girl she was just shouting with, earlier. "She said she wanted to confront you" I look over the girl confused.

The more I look at her, that's when I remember who she is.

"Kim Yerim, right?" I asked.

"You remember me?" She asked surprised. I nodded. "Damn, you've got some good memory too." She went over to me. "Tell me, can you dance?" huh?

"Yes?" I answered.

"Sing?" She asked more.

"A little."

"You've got it all, don't you?" She asked. I scoff. What's with her? I can't believe I got intimidated when I first saw her.

"So, where's Joohyun?" I change the subject.

"She's out on a date." Yeri said as she turn her back at me. I look at her dumbfounded. Is she joking? I look at Joy and Wendy but their expression tells me the kid's telling the truth.

"What do you mean she's on a date?" I asked them seriously. I saw Joy facepalmed and Wendy sighed and look at me. "Where is she?" I asked straight at her. Letting her know how serious I am.

"She went out." Wendy answered carefully. I took in a deep breath, controlling the emotional side of me. Is she really on a date? "Seulgi?" I look up to Wendy.

"Hmm?"

"You okay?" She asked. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Did she tell you what time she'll be back?" I ask them. Seulgi, it's not the time to activate your emotional state yet. You need to talk to her first.

Why am I even getting emotional so easily? Maybe it's just the lack of sleep.

I'm sorry unnie." Joy said. I nodded in understanding.