Chapter XXIX

Seulgi's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I reach for my phone to turn it off, but I stopped midway of reaching it because I suddenly got held back, only to realize an arm is wrapped around my waist. I look at her and let the alarm turn off by itself.

We weren't able to talk last night. She didn't make it to dinner, but she did inform me that beforehand.

I adjusted myself facing her and go in for a more comfortable embrace, that I'm aiming to do. I kissed her forehead and let myself be feel moment for a few minutes.

It's Monday. I have earlier classes than her and that's why I tend to always leave first.

I slowly removed myself from the embrace and carefully get off the bed.

I went straight to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I prepared breakfast for us both.

I know by the time I leave, she'll get up already. It's her usual waking up time. 

After I'm done with everything, I went to school already. Good thing Oppa asked someone to bring my car here last night.

When I reach the assigned room for the class, I saw Wendy sitting at the back, reading something. I went up to her.

"What are you doing here?" I took a seat beside her.

"I got told to join this class for a while."  She said. Before I can even question that, the professor's already there.

The class started and in between that Wendy decided to whisper something.

"We need to talk." I look over to her.

"After class." I said and went back to writing down notes.

"Kim Suho." She suddenly whispered a name.

"Who's that?" I made sure my voice isn't that loud.

"Joohyun unnie's ex." With the mention of her name I stop on what I was doing. "He was the one who unnie went out with, the other day." I look at her. "I have class after this. Unless you want to talk about it during lunch time, where our friends can--"

I raised my hand and call the attention of our professor.

"Yes Miss Kang?"

"Can I leave the class early, Ms. Lee?"

"And why would I let you do that?" Right! Why would she let you?

"Emergency?" I notice her sighed at what I said.

"Given this is the first time you asked to be excused, it must be important. I'll let you go." she said. I felt my classmates' eyes on me.

"Thank you." I bowed before grabbing my things and dragging Wendy out of the room.

"Never thought you'd want to exit a class one day." Wendy said.

"Tell me what you know."

"That's all I know." She said. Is she kidding?

"Yah! I technically exited from an important class for this." I said to her.

"Which made me think..." She had her arms crossed now. "If you can do that with a little information about unnie, why did you make her feel less important? Why does she feel so alone despite living with you? You're capable of making time, yet you can't even offer it to her?" Huh?

"W-what made you say that?"

"Because that's what she told us." She said. She feels that way? "Seulgi! I know you're new to this, but you can't be this dumb. You two started off with having all the time in the world, to spend with each other, and all of a sudden this?!" She frustratedly said. "You know you're to blame for it. You let her get used to having all your attention, and suddenly it disappeared when you came back to Uni?"