Chapter XVI

Seulgi's POV

The night ended with Wendy and I finding out that Joohyun and Joy are cousins. Wendy didn't ask me any more questions, maybe because she knows I'll never get into details if I don't want to yet. Now only Wendy and Joy knows about us, but they don't know it all.

"What did you tell her?" She asked as soon as I entered the room.

"Hmm?"

"Did you tell her about the marriage thi--"

"No. I just told her we're living together." I walk over to the right side of the bed and slid into the comforter. "I don't want to say something that you don't want yet. It's still unsure, so better to not open up about it to others." I grabbed a pillow to hug, I can't sleep without one.

"She'll think we're together now." She said. Is she uncomfortable with it?

"I'll tell her that we're not, tomorrow." I closed my eyes. I should've made it clear earlier.

"Seulgi." She called. I felt her getting to bed already. I just hummed in response. "I don't have a problem if they think that." I opened my eyes, realizing I'm facing her side profile now. She's looking up to the ceiling. "I know it's still unsure, but we agreed to give it a try. I was just trying to know what you'd feel about it. If you're worried about me getting uncomfortable, don't. I know the decision I've made. So don't deny me if you don't want to. We're doing it in our own pace, but don't be too slow Kang." I just stare at her. She suddenly smiled, "Good Night." She turn her back at me.

Should I say something? But she said Good Night already. I should've spoke as soon as she finished. I was dumbfounded! I got speechless. I sighed.

"Good night, Joohyun." That's the last and only thing I said before drifting off to sleep.

The next days, it became a routine already to drive for her. She didn't want it at first but I told her I got nothing to do, I can't just stay in the house doing nothing. We got comfortable with living together as the days passed.

I found myself driving my way to the Uni now. I came from the company, to pay a visit, also just cause I got bored. Dad was busy, as usual. I went to Oppa and he just asked me to go home. But before I did went out, he reminded me about the plan we've made just a month ago. I almost forgot about it with all that happened. We agreed to move our flight the time we know about the arrange marriage.

I parked the car in the parking area. As I walk through the hallway of the school I saw one of my professors.

"Miss Kang?"

"Good day Professor Kim." I bowed.

"Should you be here?" She asked me. I give her a smile.

"The guard let me in." I said. She shake her head.

"You're not thinking of causing trouble again, are you? 'cause if you are I'm gonna have to call them."

"No. Don't worry. I'm just really bored at home. At least let me eat at the cafeteria for lunch?" I plead.

"Go ahead. Just don't cause anymore trouble. It's a good thing you're one of the most trusted students here before that incident." I guess me being a good student helped.

"Thank you." I bowed again.

"If you got bored again. You're free to visit the studio." She said before walking away. Oh right! She's that art teacher I was avoiding. She have this belief that pursuing art is for me, even just for a hobby.

I went to the cafeteria. As I was entering I heard a voice calling out for me.

"KangSeul!!!" And that took some people's attention. Oh God! Next thing I have the two embracing me. "How!?" - Hyeri.