Chapter XV

Seulgi's POV

When I woke up I was already alone at home. Joohyun just messaged me saying she went to school already and didn't want to wake me up anymore.

What the am I doing today? I'm currently eating my lunch now, I woke up late that's why. I just had food delivered. I decided not to cook since I don't want to just use what ever she have here without permission.

I was just eating when I caught a glimpse of the outside, seeing my car through the glass. I then remembered she doesn't have a car. Did she book cab? Maybe she did.

After lunch I've decided to go out to buy more stuffs that I'll be using here, an maybe add some groceries too.

I got finished at almost 5pm already. On my way back home, I've decided to maybe just pick her up to school. Maybe she's still there.

Joohyun

Are you still in class?
Can you call me if not?

I didn't want to call her directly in case she's really in class.

A few minutes passed and I didn't recieved a response yet. Maybe she is. I put down my phone and decided to just drive my way there already, then suddenly my phone rings. I answered the call immediately as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Hey." I said.

"Why do you wan't me to call?" she questioned, softly.

"Are you still at the Uni?" I said to her.

"Hmm." She humed as if saying yes. "Still at the library finishing up some work." that's why she's close to whispering already.

"Are you almost done? I'll pick you up." I asked. 

"You don't have to..."

"Please let me." I cut her off. "This is the least thing I could do." I'm already staying at her house for free, plus I hate doing nothing for a day.

"Kang..."

"I'm almost there already." I heard her sigh from the other line.

"You're asking me if I want to be fetched, yet you're almost here already? What if I declined?" I heard shuffling from her side.

"It's not that hard to make a U-turn." I said to her.

"I have to go. I'll just email you the finished work later." She suddenly said that confused me.

"Huh?" I heard her giggle.

"I'm exiting the library now Kang. I'll wait for you at the entrance. I'll hang up too, since you're driving. Bye." and she did end the call.

I've arrived in a few and just like she said, she's already waiting. She entered the car as soon as I stopped in front of her.

"How's school?" I asked while she's putting on her seatbelt. She look up to me first before she suddenly laugh. "What?"

"What am I? Your child?"

"My fiancé." I straight up answered that made her stop laughing. "Come on! I was just asking. I miss it already. I'm hoping you could tell me 'bout your day instead." she just stares at me.