#38 - I feel uncomfortable (paedo?)

Hi, genie_us!

There was this older man (no, I don't have a crush on him I mean, he's like 60!) in Bodrum (to people who don't know where it is, it's in Turkey) that I have a bad feeling about.

A year ago, two strange things happed between us.

1) I was sitting on one of these ropes that are tied from the coast, to a few meters into the water, and then this man came and sat next to me. We started talking and then suddenly he started to touch my leg. I got uncomfortable and wanted to swim away, but he grabbed it harder and his hand went higher. His hand was between my legs, and then I got a chance to lie and dived deep down and pretended to have found a shell and swam back to my dad.

2) I was sitting on a couch late in the evening and that man came and sat next to me. He opened my tshirt and - well you know...Touched. I immediately stood up and walked out of the room.

I cant get these images out of my head they pop up at random times and it's getting more and more disturbing...

::

Okay okay okay girllllll, this is serious, this is so serious omg

1. GET AWAY FROM HIM

2. GET AWAY FROM HIM

3. TELL A TRUSTED ADULT (especially your parents) ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING

4. LIKE SERIOUSLY, TELL THEM EXACTLY WHAT HE'S BEEN DOING OR TRYING TO DO.

After that, your parents will be able to figure out what to do from there, whether it's to keep away from him completely or file a case for sexual assault or find you a counselor to help you through it or whatever it is. This is something extremely serious, so again, bring it to an adult's attention AS SOON AS POSSIBLE before it gets worse.

Thank you for not keeping it in and sharing it with me. That was wise of you.

Now go tell your parents, yea?

Good luck and stay safe,

- genie_us xx