#14 - I thought we were friends!

Hi!

Ya so I'm gonna ramble on about my problems...firstly there's this guy I like. I told many of my friends about it and they made it really obvious that I like him. Now another friend of mine told me that he KNOWS that I like him. I sat on the bench ahead of him (not intentionally lol) and we has a good conversation, him starting it most of the time...he is probably the most outgoing guy I know. But since the last couple of days he has behaving like I'm not there at all. If I try and talk to him, he will just answer the question shortly as he can and not continue the convo. It hurts like hell if you know what I mean.

I just can't seem to keep a person in my life for more than one day. We start talking then later it's like we don't know each other at all. Please help me!

- :(

::

Hmm.

BOYS.

What can I say?

I'll try and get straight to the point. I think you should try and give the guy some space because clearly, that's what he's asking for.

I have no idea why he suddenly turned cold. Maybe he heard something about you. Maybe he doesn't want you to like him. Maybe he's just thinking about...something. I have no idea, And you haven't either...let's not waste our time trying to interpret his thoughts.

There isn't much you can do as concerning him babe, I honestly don't think there is. You just kind of have to leave him be:/ I know you like him and whatnot, but you don't want to annoy him anymore than he appears to be.

Dammit, I know it's hard. But I think that's what you've got to do.

- Leave him alone.

- Try not to focus on him too much. I know that may be difficult, but taking your mind off him will enable you to relax a little.

- At some point, re-evaluate your situation. Do you really want to continue stressing yourself over someone who isn't being very nice to you? Someone who just changed his attitude toward you at the snap of his fingers?

- Furthermore, you need to think about whom you tell these things to. You said you told many of your friends, and they made it obvious. It is very easy to tell your secrets to many people in thought that they'll all keep it, but more often than not it doesn't pan out that way. Considering that he found out, maybe you need to think about who you really can trust to such an extent. I'm not saying that the rest aren't your friends. I'm saying that there must be some that should be closer than the rest - like one, two or at most three that you can trust with your life.

But, can I ask you something?

You said, "I just can't seem to keep a person in my life for more than one day."

Is that why you trusted so many people with your 'secret'?

I mean, think about it. Is it that you're so afraid of losing someone that you expose yourself, tell them something deep, so that they can stick around?

And then they don't, so you feel like shit?

I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense. But maybe you need to try and have a bit more faith in yourself first. You deserve awesome friends. You deserve close friends, people who will always be there for you. Don't settle for any less. Don't settle for a guy who is outgoing with everyone else and then hostile with you. Don't settle for friends who are so willing to expose your secret. Don't settle for any less than you deserve, babe.

Maybe, you need to think about who really is your friend. Think of people who enjoy the same things/activities/hobbies as you, and try to befriend them. Be yourself; have fun; laugh a lot. Don't worry! There's always going to be someone who wants to be your friend, and it's okay if that's only one person or if it's a dozen people.

Be positive and be kind to yourself.

What I'd say about this guy? Screw him.

Keep your friends, but be careful whom you tell what.

Believe me, there's always someone who always wants to be our friends. Regardless of anything. So don't think otherwise - you just have to find the real, genuine friends.

Good luck love!

- genie_us x