BOOK INFORMATION

So to begin with, this is the second book in Singhania Brothers series!

ROOH

The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood!

The journey of a boy who was left homeless after the death of his parents. Homeless and an orphan! But someone gives him a ray of hope and a second chance in his life! The boy now has a family and a home he calls as his own! All the years of sufferings has suddenly rewarded him with a family like a blessing in disguise!

The journey of a boy who had no family! Someone became that family for him and changed his life forever. The boy held onto the person like a lifeline and together they built their lives of perfection they have today!

The journey of a man who hated the term family untill someone held his hand and called him his only family!Today his family is his greatest strength as he continues to fulfill his promise of never letting them go!

But what happens when the truths of past are unraveled in cruelest ways? Will the family stand together or fall apart?

The first book was DHADKAN with 30 chapters that has been wrapped up! If you want to read this book, I would suggest to first read Dhadkan and then come to this one!

This book will delve into brother's past and unravel much awaited mysteries!

I wasn't planning on publishing the book today but the cover had me excited a bit too much!

Cover by our very own artist CreatingFictions

I love you so much for this beautiful cover, Sammie ❤️

Hope you guys will give this book the same love as you gave to Dhadkan!

Love,
Muskan