Part 12 : The best way to answer!

Sorry for the delayed update. Compensating with a longer chapter! Please shower some love in the comment section. They would make my day!

Happy reading~

As soon as Arnav, Ashi and Aniket entered home, they were hounded by over enthusiastic boys. They had just come back from Shivangi's house. The boys had been told their Bhaiyu would be soon getting engaged and both of them were over the moon with happiness. Aryan dragged Arnav inside and started badgering him questions without giving a chance to speak.

"Abbe Bhaiya ko bolne ka mauka toh de?" Ayaansh pulled Aryan back and both of them looked at Arnav and Aniket.

The elder brothers looked at each other and then back at the younger ones. These situations demanded the unspoken planning and the duo were the best at it.

"We postponed the plan because of your boards." Arnav had to put in efforts to maintain the straight face.

"What the fu..." Ayaansh shut up midway as Ashi whacked him from behind. He bit his lower lip and glanced at his Bhabhi to see her glaring at him, daring him to complete his sentence.

He gulped. God save him!

"Bohot jyada zubaan nhi chalne lagi teri aajkal?" Ashi kept the glare intact.

Aryan giggled seeing Ayaansh's expressions. He was looking like a deer caught in headlights. Their Bhaiya and Bhabhi, both were very firm about their language and behaviour. The difference was that they could melt their Bhaiya with their charms but their Bhabhi put them in their place without a hiccup.

Ayaansh glared him into silence.

Shaking his head, Arnav casually wrapped one arm around Aryan, who had laboriously pushed Aniket aside to claim Arnav's side.

"Bhai toh gye, Bhaiya!" Aryan whispered gleefully, snuggling to Arnav.

Ayaansh hugged Ashi by her midriff and complained. "Dekho ise Bhaiya se kaise laad Kara rha hai. Aur aap mujhe daant rhi ho?"

Ashi blinked. How was she even supposed to scold them when they behaved like that?

"Yeh lines suni suni nhi lag rhi, Bhaiya?" Aniket whispered to Arnav who just smiled in response. They were more similar than they had expected. Ayaansh was like the missing piece in their family, who was now perfectly fitted in its respective place.

"Bhaiya loves me the most, Bhai!" Aryan snuggled a little more to Arnav.

"Haan, mai aur Bhaiyu toh invisible hai na tere liye?" Ayaansh jibed with a mocking smile.

"Aap dono ho par..." Aryan emphasized teasingly and looked at Arnav with his doe eyes. "...Bhaiya loves me more. Mai sabse achcha bachcha hoon, hai na, Bhaiya?"

"Mahine me 25 din toh grounded rehta hai tu!" Ayaansh rolled his eyes at him. "Itna pareshan karta hai Bhaiya ko! Define achcha bachcha?"

Aryan frowned. "Toh kya hua? Unki saari baatein bhi toh maanta hoon!" He defended himself. "Aur Bhaiya kabhi mujhse pareshan nhi hote, kyun, Bhaiya?"

Arnav shook his head to himself. His brothers could compete kindergarten kids in fights.

Aryan flashed a delighted smile. "Dekha! Bhaiya loves me the most!" He boasted to his elder brothers smugly.

"Kisne kaha?" Ayaansh retorted.

"Maine!" Aryan grinned.

"Dream on, kids!" Aniket finally decided to jump in. He gave them a teasing smile and shrugged when they glared at him. "Bhaiya ka favourite toh mai hoon!"