Part 10 : Brother and sister

Guys, I don't know how and why the chapter is getting unpublished on its own again and again! Thank you to the readers who reached out to inform about the glitch. Hope you all can read it now!

Enjoy reading~

Ashi was wrapping up her work, sitting in the dining hall with Aryan giving her company while doing his studies.

"Bhabhi, yeh sawal nhi ban rha.." Aryan approached her with the notebook in his hands.

Putting the laptop aside, Ashi prayed for some much needed patience before she started explaining the question to Aryan. "You've to prove that's a circle..."

Aryan made a face on purpose. "Bhabhi, gol hai toh circle hi hua na? Rectangle thodi hoga?"

"You can't write that in your paper no, beta?" Ashi didn't even try to mask the sarcasm.

"Why would they even ask such a stupid question, Bhabhi? Yeh book print karne wale ko eyesight ka issue hoga. Usko yeh circle ka figure nhi dikha hoga isliye yeh question de diya..." Aryan grinned at her, riling her up intentionally.

He was out of options since both his Bhaiya and Bhaiyu were not at home and Ayaansh had gone to his classes. He had been nagging Ashi for over an hour. His Bhabhi was being exceptionally patient with him.

"You don't get to decide the curriculum, beta. Follow the instructions and write down the steps." Ashi said in dismissal, pulling back the laptop to her lap.

"Par dekho toh sahi, Bhabhi, it is a circle. Sach ko saabit karne ki zarurat thodi hoti hai. Sach toh sach hota hai na.." Aryan countered.

"Tere Bhaiyu ke dialogues likhne ke marks nhi milenge tujhe, Aru. Get back to your place, now!" Ashi said in a no nonsense tone that forced Aryan to return to his place.

He played with his own absentmindedly while solving the questions occassionally. After ten minutes of patience, he looked up at Ashi again. "Bhabhi?"

Ashi hummed in response.

"Bhabhi!"

Ashi hummed back again.

"Bhabhiiiii!" Aryan pressed on further.

Sighing, Ashi finally looked up from the screen with a glare.

"Agar assume hi karna hai toh can I assume it to be a triangle instead of circle?" He said, trying his best to mask up the glinting mischief in his eyes.

Ashi glared him down. He gave her a charming smile but Ashi didn't change her stance. She continued glaring at him untill he sulked and got back to his studies quietly.

After half an hour, Ashi looked up from her laptop to see Aryan sulking for apparently no reason. She sighed. She hated to see him so sad. She got up from where she was sitting and sat beside Aryan. He tilted his head at her presence and then went back to his notebook.

Ashi smiled. "Kya hua?"

"I've done the chapter already, Bhabhi. It's boring." Aryan looked at her with a pout.

"Toh kuch aur kar le, bachcha. Tere school me holiday hai toh kya kar sakte hai? Bas iss week aur." Ashi ruffled his hair.

Aryan was about to say something when Arnav walked inside. Aryan brightened up seeing him. "Bhaiya!"

"Aru, apne room me ja, bachcha!" Arnav didn't give him a chance to say anything.

Ashi stood up. Arnav's voice was calm but the underlying graveness was heard by her. Aryan, too, got up and left without any argument.