Part 3 : Mr. Singhania

At night, when Aryan and Ayaansh came back to Aryan's room, they saw Arnav arranging their table. Arnav turned hearing their voice and smiled.

"Aa gye dono?"

Aryan nodded as he walked up to Arnav and took the remaining books from his hands. "Aap kyun kar rhe ho? Aapko rest karna hai na, Bhaiya!"

Aryan sighed. "Rest hi toh kar rha tha na, bachcha."

"Dinner Kiya aapne?"

Arnav smiled and nodded. "Kar liya, tune kiya?"

"Bhabhi ne pav bhaji banayi thi, Bhaiya!" Aryan told him happily and turned his head to Ayaansh. "Bohot tasty thi, hai na, Bhai?"

Ayaansh was stilled at the door. After whatever happened in the puja, he hadn't seen his Bhaiya. Arnav was in his study for whole day. Ayaansh was smiling throughout the day but the mere sight of Arnav was making him tear up. The lump in his throat and the knot in his chest was making itself known. His eyes filled up on their own.

Arnav was taken aback to see the tears. "Ayu.."

Not letting him complete, Ayaansh dashed into his arms and buried his face in his chest. Arnav tensed but wrapped his arms around Ayaansh and looked and Aryan. He needed to talk to Ayaansh. He shouldn't have left the boy alone after the media fiasco. The boy was too young and still too sensitive to deal with that kind of emotional turmoil on his own. Aryan got the hint and quietly left the room.

"Puja me jo hua usse pareshan hai, bachcha?" Arnav spoke in the softest voice.

The tears made their way down Ayaansh's cheeks. He wiped them away, shaking his head and buried himself deeper in Arnav's embrace.

After a few moments, Ayaansh pulled back and looked at Arnav. He saw his Bhaiya's concerned face and suddenly felt so warm inside that all he wanted was to hug him again. And so he did!

Arnav's words echoed through his brain. He wouldn't forget them ever! It was the first time someone had made him feel like he belonged to them. All the hurt and grudges he had from his past couldn't be erased but the love that Arnav radiated echoed backwards in time and undid all the things that had once hurt him! His eyes filled up all over again!

Arnav felt his kurta getting wet and tensed up. "Ayu, kya hua, bachcha?" Arnav tried to pull back but Ayaansh deepened the embrace. Only his Bhaiya could be so blissfully unaware of his own generosity.

The tears made Arnav feel helpless. He whispered sweet nothings in Ayaansh's ears. Arnav was speaking but Ayaansh wasn't listening. He just want to feel his Bhaiya's love.

"Thank you, Bhaiya!"

Arnav blinked his eyes. It was a faint whisper but Arnav relaxed once he was sure Ayaansh wasn't crying. He gently stroke his hair. "Kis liye, bachcha?"

That almost made Ayaansh tear up all over again but he forced down the tears and pulled back with a smile. His Bhaiya could have denied their relationship at all if he wanted to, but he didn't! Instead, he gave him something that he had never had for himself.

"For everything!"

Arnav pulled him closer. He was glad his boy wasn't upset. But he still wanted to assure himself so he repeated his question. "Puja me jo hua usse pareshan hai?"

Ayaansh shook his head with a smile. His Bhabhi had asked him the same thing. The loved him so much!

"I'm sorry, bachcha, mujhe tujhse pehle baat karni chahiye thi. Media was bound to ask questions. Mujhe bata dena chahiye tha..."

"It's okay, Bhaiya!" Ayaansh cut him off with a smile. "Aap ho na mere saath, mujhe fark nhi padta media wale kuch bhi bole!"

Arnav was pleasantly surprised. He smiled back at him with the warmest light in his eyes and caressed his face.