Chapter one: Sinful words lead to sinful actions.

Characters

Jhon (dad)

Jill (mom)

y/n kramer /tuck

⚠️trigger warnings: father issues, self harm and strong language⚠️

_______________________________________________________________________

                                                                             y/n pov:

I lived a very normal life, with both of my parents and a few friends. Most of them have mommy or daddy issues. I would always joke around and say "Both of my parents are involved so therefore, I have both mommy and daddy issues. Get on my level." While both of those statements are true, mom and I have a good relationship despite the mother and teen daughter rivalry. While me and dad, we didn't always see eye to eye what was "normal teen behavior" to me was, "Immature and sinful" to him. Mom and dad never really talked about work and I never really listened to them anyways. I acted like a punk, whatever my parents told me to do I did the complete opposite, but deep down I felt ashamed like my life was falling apart. While mom and dad gave me a lecture of sneaking out I ran up the steps and locked the bathroom door. I hovered over the sink, opening the mirror and grabbing a razer.

"You're ruining your life, stop being a child and grow up!"

"You want to be unemployed living on the streets? Huh? Is that

What do you want? Your not going to be good at anything your gonna

Sit on your ass and do nothing just like you always have been."

"I did not raise you to become an ungrateful little shit!!!"

The words of my own father played in my head again and again like a broken record, I swiped the blade horizontally across my wrist, the more blood that ran down the more tears came down my cheeks. I rested my head on the door listening in on the muffled conversation down stairs. I put the knife away, grabbed some toilet paper and whipped up the blood from the floor. I can't have my parents knowing, at least then I can say I nicked myself shaving. I put on a bandaid although it was needed, I always use bandaids when I bleed.

I walked out of the bathroom and closed my bedroom door. I sat on my bed, my head pounding, I'm too exhausted to change into my pjs. I layed on my side grabbing a peanut, my stuffed spotted dog I got at the zoo from the cluster of stuffys I have on my bed leaning up against my wall. It took me a while to fall asleep, but I must have slept a little before I woke up in a run down hell hole with complete strangers.

*end of Pov*

________________________________________________________________________

a/n: OMG chapter one is complete. I honestly forgot how fun writing is. I am working on chapter 2 right after I publish this but it's getting late so i think I will have to publish that one tomorrow. Love you all!!!! I hope you all enjoyed this and let me know your thoughts byeeeee!!