Aunt Bev

I wake up to my new coom. It was dark the ugly wooden walls needed a little TLC. They were so bare, the only thing close enough to a wall design is a old tarn Poster of a chick posing next to an old
Sports car. Daniel was still peacefully
sleeping beside me. I got up and walked my sleepy ass to the kitchen. I cracked
Some eggs I found in the fridge into a Steal pan and turned the gass on.

I stared at the gooy substance surounding the yellow yoke. my stomich Started to twist and turn I sat down at the table holding my head.I heard a thud and fact steps.

"Morning ."Dany passed me wearing his

Mismatched pjs one sock on his left foot but no sock on the right. He Started attending the eggs.

"Ugh morning."

"how did you Sleep?"

"Good once I finally fell alleep. What about you?"

"like a baby" he set a Plate in front of me

and another where he is sitting. The yoke
was spooling out making a runny mess my stomich started to twist more. A familiar feeling burned the back of my throat And I had more Saliva in my mouth more then usual.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom as fast as I could.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing hon. I think I might be sick."

"Oh Shit."
I lowered my Self next to the toilet, it took awhile to finally throw up. I let go of everything till I was empty. Daniel held my hair and rubbed my back.

" damn did know I was that bad at cooking."

" no it's not that, it's Morning sickness."

" Ok well let's get you to the couch for some rest."

he set me down on the couch and gave a blanket turing on the TV for me. I jumped a a ghost mask upears on the screen. Daniel grabbed the remote to change it...

"wait! I want to watch this please."

"But what happend with your dad."

"I know. I know but I'm not letting him control my life. This might help me get some healing."

"okay"

"But it is going to bother you, I can Change it."

"No no its fine, make it might help too."

I in nodded and laked down watching get ended. Daniel came back with Some toast for me and sat down.

'there are rules on must fallow in order to survive a horror movie.'

"That doesnt make sence, it is not a movies for them its life."

Your right, but that's the thing, they all fallow the same format. I mean these killers go off of Killers in horror movies
thats the only thing they got to reference
when they resinence a horror movie killer, the victims must fallow their part."

" that's understandable, but what happens when a real phyco acts out? I mean he has no motive no insperation. They are out to kill purely on sadistic behavior. "

Daniel stayed silent he didn't know how to answer.

"If thats the case then there is no rules, no final girl, no buddy System, no not going to Parties. Everything they know is wrong."

'my life is a fucking horror movie. I'm being hunted down 24/7. I can never catch a brake. one of these days I'm going to give up.

"What the fuck ls going to happen when he comes back? What happen when we get put in another game?"