Danny's friend

I walked out the house at 2: 45 to get Marly from school. I decided to get gas In the beat down car. A man filling his truck up kept on staring at me he looked and smelled homeless( not to be rude, I'm not Rich either.) I wanted to look away, eye contact was so weird. But I wasn't going to let this grub take me. So I stared right back, not even blinking he eventually got weirded out and left. 'Good, fucking weirdo.'

I got in the car again and drove to the front entrance of the ' Rutherford elementary school.' I get out of the car and wait for Marly. The bell rings and waves of kids flood out the doors. I witnessed Vinny walking with his friend from the middle school. Trying to Impress a girl while ridding his skateboard that he begged like a baby to aunt bev go get... Vinny doesn't know how to ride a skateboard..

Y/nnnnnn!"

" marlyyyy hi cutie how was school?" She gave you a hug. Her long strawberry blonde hair in your face.

"It was good." You get her in the car seat, the creepy dude had followed you to the school.

'Fuck fuck. What do I do? I can't make a scene it would scare the kids.'
I drove off as fast as I could, stopping in front of a gun store hoping he would get the message. After a half hour of sitting there I went back to my house. I unlocked the door and Marly can running in, throwing her care bear back pack on the ground. I put on Bluey on for her.( ik bluey wasn't around it the early 2000s but it's fine plus if you don't watch bluey. We can't be friends. Jkjk<33) I made her a snack when Danny came in the door.

" Hey hon your home early." I gave him a hug.

" Yeah, Jud when home sick and the rest of the guys weren't feeling good. Wich left me so I just went home. Who's this?"

" Oh Daniel, this is Marly. Marly this is my boyfriend Daniel."

" ewww boyfriend? Y/n you said boy are gross."

" Well not this one." Daniel crouched down to her hight. And held out his hand for her to shake. She was hesitant at first but then took it. When I knew he would get along with her I whent back to make dinner. It was quite for a while, then became complete chaos.

" 1..2...3..umm...4...ummm....8...ummm...10 ready or not here I come." I looked around and saw Danny hidding under the table. Little feet stomped to the kitchen. Marly looked in drawers and cupboards. She Finally found him jumping with joy. He laughed and stared counting Marly ran around the house finding the perfect hidding spot in front of your feet.

It took Daniel a while to find her but he did. The little girl was so excited she ran In place giggling. He put her in the chair and she ate her lunch. The door opened and it was bev. She cried not wanting go go, but Danny put her backpack on her and gave her a hug. Telling her she will see him at Thanksgiving. She smile and gave you a hug and walked out the door. You hugged him tightly. " that was the cutest thing I have ever seen."

" Awe baby don't cry.  I made a new friend." You put his hand on your growing stomach.

" Well, let's go the the doctors and see your other friend."