safe at last

I grab Daniel's hand pulling away, I almost have a panic attack when Amanda grabs my arm. "Follow me I found a door."

"Kids, Amanda come here."

"Don't listen to him."Half of me didn't want to listen to her either,"Quick shut the door." I stand in front of it digging my feet into the ground. The more he hit the door the more it would open. "Hurry! I can't do this much longer."

"Go, go down the steps." Daniel letting me go first we ran through a corridor finding yet another room that smelled like rotting flesh. I felt like the air was being sucked out of my body. Danny looked worse than me, his bags got darker, he shut his eyes, and stopped breathing.

"DANNY NO NO NO PLEASE NO PLEASE, REmember what you said. We are going to get out of here. Please hold on a little longer please." He smiled a smile and gave me a kiss then his eyes rolled back. I wailled louder then I did when I cut myself, this was more painful.

I look at Xavier, " He's dead." "I don't care, all I want is the numbers on his neck." He walked closer. I kicked him in the leg and sliced his throat. "Daniel, wake up, it's over."

"Not exactly." Amanda had a gun pointed at my head. "I don't understand ." "Game over Kramer." she fell to the ground Daniel was alive! He shot her in the head. "DANIEL!" I hugged him. " We are safe," Daniel said, rubbing my head. " safe? Safe that's it! Follow me. " I grabbed Daniel and the paper xavier wrote of the numbers and went back into the first room.

Unlocking the safe, "get in." There was a gas mask so we decided to share it. The police came, now it was over. I sat on the chair with a cup of coffee and a blanket an officer gave Danny in the car.

"DANIEL!!!"

"Dad?"

"I'm so sorry, oh God I'm so sorry I love you so much son."

"I love you too dad."

" My coworker is going to take you 2 home and I will see you this weekend."

I gave that man the side eye, "what's wrong (nickname)?"

"What an asshole."

"What?"

"Saying "I'll see you this weekend" bullshit! Your kid almost died, you should be taking the week off."

"Well that's my dad for you."

"This evening Jigsaw killer is announced dead." I bury my face in my sleeves. "Yes he's a horrible man, but he's my father." I quickly called my mom.

"Mom?"

"Hey sweetheart are you ok?"

"No no I'm not, I'm at a friend's house, can I stay with them for a little?"

"Yes baby of course just give me the name, number and address of their parents' love."

"Thank you mommy I love you."

"I love you too baby."

We turn around and Danny talks to his mom, She turns to me " Hey love would you like some dinner."

"Yes please." We sat at the table, his mom asking loads of questions about this mystery girl her son brought home. "So y/n have you lived here your whole life."

"Yes, other than the occasional moving house, what about you?" I look at Dan who's shoving pasta in his face paying no attention. "Daniel!" his mom yelled he looked at her with noodles hanging out of his mouth and she pointed to me. He wiped his face "oh yeah for sure this is where all of us lived before the divorce." He pointed to the couch " this is the wear dad slept." I giggled a little as he pointed at the steps " that's where I feel and broke my arm. And just outside the door there is where I wrecked my bike into a car and never told anyone." I laughed and his mom was not amused. She offered some cake she made but me and Danny said good night and went to his room.

"You can use my shirt for tonight." I walk into the bathroom, the shirts are way too big, I walk out. "Damn you look good in my shirt." I smirked, "Well get used to it because it's mine now."

"Get in here" he grabbed my waist and I fell on top of him he laughed as he tickled me "Danny stopp stopp." I said laughing, he looked into my eyes. It was like whatever happened today didn't even take place so that I would be safe. I leaned down and kissed him. "Goodnight danny boi." "Goodnight( nickname)." We both layed down watching TV until finally I passed out. He looked and smiled. Kissed my cheek and went to bed.

_________________________________________________________________________

a/n: y/ns and dannys relationship is so cute that im not going to stop writing this.