My Belle

He paused the music, "I have a guitar if you want me to play it?"

"Of course I do." He grabs the guitar "What's your favorite song?"

"ummm Michelle by the Beatles." ( or your favorite song).

He started playing the intro, the concentration he had on his face was adorable.

"Knock, knock!"

"Hey kiddos im late for work i left money on the table for food be safe I love you."

"Love you mom."

"Have a good day mis Mathews."

"Why thank you y/n! You kids have fun."

He began to sing:

"Michelle, my belle

These are words that

Got together well.

My michelle."

The poor boy didn't know how to speak French, so he just made stuff up. I giggled.

"Sont les mots

qui vont tres

bien ensemble"

"You speak french?" He asked with an impress expression on his face.

"Well I borrowed some books from the library. I always wanted to learn a new language."

"I took a Spanish class a few years ago, tu perra culo de rata? " It was cute that he tried to impress me.

"What does it mean?"

"Not sure I heard my teacher say it to someone over the phone."

"I love you, I love you,

I love you That's all I want to

Say Until I find a way

I will say the only words

I know that you'll understand"

"Mi-"He paused trying to remember how to play it. "Michelle my belle." Playing the wrong keys.

"Son- de mon- um how do you say it again?"

"Sont les mots

Qui vont tres

being an ensemble."

"What she said."In a rhythmic tone you decided to save him the trouble and sing for him.

"Tres bien ensemble

I need to, I need to, I need to

I need to make you see

Oh, what you mean to me

Until I do, I'm hoping you will know what I mean

I love you

I want you, I want you, I want you

I think you know by now

I'll get to you somehow

Until I do, I'm telling you so you'll understand

Michelle, ma belle

Sont les mots qui vont très bien ensemble

Tres bien ensemble

And I will say the only words I know that you'll understand

My Michelle."

He finished the song when the sting broke and caused us to laugh. "It's a good thing your mom left money for food, I'm starving."

"Well you know, you did agree to go on a date with me." he said in a snarky voice.

"Hmm did I? Well I suppose I could go". He got up and put his hand on his hip, I put his arm around his arm. And he walked to the door, opening it for me. "Oh why thank you good sir."

We walked down the street, "so where are we going?" He guides me with his hand covering my eyes.

"Well It's a surprise, you're like a little kid, you have a lot of energy so I brought you here." he let me look. I gasp "NO WAY."