Halloween candy part one.

We both woke up the next day from banging on my front door, I left the room not wanting Daniel to wake up.

"Don't open the door, don't open it, no, no. It's bad just to go back up the stairs."

Face to face with officer Riggs with his normal smile, "Good morning y/n, I know it must be hard for you and what happened. But the chef still insists that you go to school. However he understands the trouble the other people may cause you if something were to come up. He granted you and Daniel permission to leave early and continue the work at home. As long as you get them done." He handed you the yellow slip with a bunch of scribbles on it.

"Thank you officer Riggs, wait officer! How did you know Danny was here?"

"I don't know, but I know that you both really love each other so I just assumed."

"Thank you, I'll get Danny up and ready for school." he nodded and walked away. I walk up stairs and play with Danny's hair.

'Hey love get up honey, Officer Riggs came by, said we had to go to school." he groaned and rolled the other direction.

"But he did give us permission to leave whenever we wanted.'' He sat up and got dressed. I didn't eat anything. I just kinda knew we would go home. We got through the doors and the front office lady gave us our schedule.

"Well we do have 4 classes together so it won't be that bad." He said.

He walked me to my classroom, 113." If you need to go home, go to the office first then ask for me."

"Danny I'll be in love, and if you need to please do the same. I love you Danny boy."

"I love you too ( nickname)."

I walk into class everyone stares, "Umm where's the teacher." something explodes from behind the teacher's desk, and a tall bleach blonde hair dude stands up with the smoke. His lab glasses messed up on his face earning a laugh from the class.

"Ahh yes you must beee, oh wait don't tell me. Mis Tuck?"

"yes ."

"Oh good well then you can have a seat next to Leo." He pointed to a tall brown haired boy.

"Oh great! A jock."

I sat down in my seat and heard a whisper from Leo.

"Hey, hey! You're Matthew's girl aren't you? Yeah I saw you kissing him outside of class."

Causing another boy to make kissy faces at you.

"Yes I am his girlfriend."

"Finally he's getting some love that his father never gave him."

"Excuse me? Don't talk about him like that dude."

"And what are you going to do about sweetheart?"

"Mr. Duley! Is there a problem that needs to be addressed?"

"No sir."

"Good, now the homework for tonight is to write down the elements of the periodic table and list the-"

The bell rings and we all flood out of the room I kept getting nasty looks from kids, my anxiety is so high right now. I walk into the office and there's Danny.

"Oh and Daniel." I turn around and it's Duley.

"Happy Halloween loser." He said banging on the door making us flinch each time. I turn around and flip him off. He takes off in the corner of my eye and the door opens.

"Go, go go." I grab Danny by the shirt and run out of the school. The school officer grabs Leo, directing him inside.

"Aw what's wrong Duley? You can't be a big boy and walk out by yourself? Whos the fucking loser now asshole?" I look at Daniel and laugh. He does too as we walk home.

"So, what happened to you?" I asked, punching his arm.

"Well you know just anxiety, what about you? Did Duley say anything to you? If he does, I'll kick his ass."

"No, No Danny it's ok he's nothing but a jock airhead. He's not a threat."

"Ok."

"So since it's Halloween, let's go out tonight."

"We don't have costumes."

"I have an idea." Daniel put his head down and ran with me to the house. You got out your mothers wedding dress which dad surprisingly still had and painted your face blue. Daniel put on your dads suit.

Daniels pov

________________________________________________________________________-

She looked at me 'god shes the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. How did I ever get so lucky to have this girl in my life? She's the best damn thing that happened to me.'

"Danny, do I look ok?"

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." I took her hand and spinded her around 'dammn'

We walk outside and go around to each house collecting candy.

"You know, you look good in a wedding dress."

"And you look good in a tux." I pulled her into a kiss.

"Mmm i wonder if we can get out of here and you can take it off."

"Mmm maybe. Maybe not, who knows. All I know is I'm hungry let's go back to the house and get something to eat.''

"I know what I'm eating tonight."

"DANIEL MATHEWS!"