a start of something new?

I sit in a room, my own kitchen at lest I think, it was too dark to see. the only light was from the livingroom lamp that was swallowed by a dark shadow. I could move but I couldn't get out of my chair. it try calling my mom "ahm, ahm ahm!" I spoke only sounds but in my head I was screaming.  the most melancholy voice spoke from the walls.

                     "Hes coming, hes coming." 

                     "ahm, ahm, ahm!"

                     "closer, and closer!"

a loud growl rumbles the ground i look, a shadow stands next to me with beasty red eyes. feel a hand wait no claws, the devil stands above me he lets out a horrible non human scream. he punches at me I thrash my head. 

                                                      "NO NO NO!" 

                                             "Y/ n! wake up, wake up its me its me."

my mouth agar,letting out an inaudible scream only making noise when I gasp for air. pausing for  a moment to find the energy to speak.

                              " Did I wake you?"

                            "No I could't sleep all I can think about is the screams and cries." he wiped his tears, " Do you want to talk about it?"I think for a moment and sake my head no. He put his hands into his hands I rub his back, "I know how your feeling, and I want you to know im here for you. we can get throw this just like we did back at the gas house." He looked at me and smiled I noticed his CD collection. "aw nice music may I?" he nodded. I flipped throw it.

                                           "No way you have the "welcome to the black parade?" "

                                       "yeah! you like MCR?" 

                                          "fuck yea I love them." ( sorry if you don't, just pick a band that you like.)

                                         "whats your favorite song?"

                                             I would have to say, 'disenchanted'  'how to disappear.' and 'dead!' What about you?"

                                    "thats a hard one, I would have to say 'famous last words', I have a CD player if you want to listen?"

                                   "fuck yeah."

                                   he got up off of his bed as quickly as he can, almost falling over. hes so cute when hes excited.

                           "Now, come on,

                         come all to this tragic affair.

                         Wipe off that makeup,

                         what's in is despair.

                        So throw on the black

                     dress mix in with the lot

                    You might wake up and 

               notice you're someone you're not

               If you look in the mirror and don't

               like what you see

               You can find out first hand 

         what  it's like to be me

            so gather 'round, piggies,

       and kiss this goodbye

I'd encourage your smiles, 

I'll expect you won't cry." 

                                                                                    Daniels pov:

                                    She looks so cute when she jumps around,  I move closer to hear her sing but I cant hear.  Damn she caught  me, our faces are so close. her lips look so kissable, I feel...I dont know I've never felt like this before with anyone. I dont want to move fast I dont want to be labeled as a boy who wants to jump right into a relationship. But her beautiful hair, her flawless eyes. God? are you missing an angle from heaven? because I found it. She's looking at my lips god I never want to lose her.