My family, my Problems.

y/n pov:

We arrive at the house and get out of the car, we walk closer to it. Daniel continues to yap like he did the whole way here. Looking at the ground the entire time. Stepping over empty beer cans.

"Alright, you already know I don't like this. But there's not much I can do. Why? Because you're one stubborn woman. But that's what I love about you. But this is ridiculous, I mean really there could be glass, or spiders, or druggies. Those stupid trash pandas. God I hate those things! I don't even know why they even-"

"Danny."

"Yeah?" He looked up, and tripped and fell on his face.

"Stop talking please." I said not looking down at him. But deep inside I laughed.

"Okay."

He got up and dust himself off, "But there are rules, we are here too look ONLY! We stay together and we don't touch anything. And if there is anything remotely dangerous we get out of here and we tell the police. And If we find anything we tell them and we go home. That is it, understood?" I looked at him for a moment and stepped into the house.

"Got it? Hon? y/n? Hello? Are you understanding the words coming outta my face right now?"

End of Y/n pov

He walked in behind you looking around with a disgusted look on his face. The same expression you had. All you can see is the memories of your childhood. Playing with your toys and coloring in princess coloring books. The room was so different back then, the bright yellow color walls were now ripped up. Like someone ripped up a piece of paper. The white rug that your mom always hated, because she claimed that white was a target for stains that she could never get out. The kitchen was torn down, "God, Dad really let this place go to shit."  you walked a little ways and came to a another large room with a bunch of windows, Mom always called it the sun room. It was her favorite  room in the house, She liked the sun.

a/n: I just realized I never showed what the house looked like so here is what it looks like just imagine its on a street.  

 You came right back out, not being able to deal with the slob your home has become

 You came right back out, not being able to deal with the slob your home has become. I waited for Daniel at the end of the hallway checking the closets.

" There's nothing here, lets just cut this investigation short and go home." He grabbed your arm walking to the door.

"Daniel, Danny please. I want to stay-"

"What? Why the hell do you want to stay? Look at yourself y/n. You yourself even know this is too much for you. Why would you stay and hurt yourself like this?"

You turned around and saw a tear dripping from your face. You quickly wipe it away.

" Because, this is my house. My family, my memories, my childhood. My father created this mess, and now as his daughter I got to fix the shit that he started."

" your father's decisions and choices aren't yours. his mistakes are not yours, you may be related. And you look like him, but you aren't him. You are you and the shit your parents did have nothing to do with you. And you shouldn't put yourself down because of that. That's what you taught me, remember?"

" People died Daniel, shit I mean don't you think they want peace. Their family, me?"

" I know love."

" Just please, I understand your concern. And trust me I don't want to do it either. But I have to." He kisses you on the cheek and nods his head and goes upstairs. You walked past a pale blue room. That looked brand new, the paint on the walls were fresh. The stuffed animals were cleaned and neatly displayed in the crib. There were alphabet blocks that spelled out "Gideon" ( if some of you don't know, Gideon was John and Jills supposed to be child. But he died.)

"Damn your rooms went to shit, what happened?" Daniel asked.

"I stopped living here, of course his room is spotless. Dad never took care of my room but he repainted Gideon's. They always favored him over me, even as a kid. I get it now as an adult, and bring a child of my own into this world. How disturbing it is to lose a child. But they made me feel like shit. They treated their dead child better than their living one. Hell, it made me think at a young age that if I died. Maybe I would get the same attention as him." Daniel closed the door.

"I'm going to check the attic, stay here and check dads office." He nods and I head up the latter. Looking around for something, but nothing but old boxes with pictures and holiday decorations. I layed my eyes on a tall figure draped in Sheet. I stepped closer, and ripped the off white sheet off to reveal a tape recorder. I hit play... my fathers face revealed himself after some skipping and buffering. I clench my fist.

"Hello, Y/n."