Here, and here to stay.

⚠thoughts of suicide and some smut, if you dont like smut please dont read!!⚠

almost a week goes by, and the only thing you can think about is Daniel.

You have no energy. All you did was sit in bed and not eat. ' I can't take it anymore.' I get out a razer from my table and sit down on my bed.

"I lost the only person who has ever liked me, I can't do this without him."

"y/n my belle"

"Not imagination."

"These are words that go together well,

My y/n."

'Ugh shut up."

"y/n my belle sont le monts qui vont

tres bien ensemble"

'Daniel doesn't know how to speak French' I peek through the blinds and it's Daniel, playing the guitar. I feel like Julet from Romeo and Julet.

"The only difference is there's nothing stopping you from being together so what is'

He finishes the song and I run down the steps throwing open the door face to face with daniel.

"DANIEL, OH GOD I'M SO SORRY, I'M SORRY I LEFT YOU I WAS SCARED. I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU."

"SHHHH its ok its ok. I forgive you."He holds you as long as you need.

"Come in, sit down."

"You came back for me. Why?"

"Y/n, I know what you said that day, and I understand. But I need you in my life, you make me feel a way I've never felt before about anyone. You make the pain not hurt, being stuck in that house was the best thing that ever happened to me. " He grabbed my hand.

"So how did you learn to speak french?"

"Oh you know, I just borrowed some books and watched some French TV." He wrapped his arms around you, you moved closer and put your head on his chest.

Je t'aime."

"Je t'aime aussi"

He kissed me, so sweet, so passionate, he pushed his tongue in my mouth causing me to put my hands in his hair and moan. He pulled me up onto his lap trailing his lips on every part of my neck sucking on the sensitive spots. I stretched my hands up his shirt and with one swift move it was off. I moan and move on his lap feeling the lump from underneath me.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked his hands, falling to my bra strap and unclipping it, then lowering down to my ass.

"yes love." I bit his ear.

He picked me up walking to my bedroom, and laid me down on my bed, locking the door. He got on top of me taking my shirt off. I flipped him over and got on top sitting on him once more.

" You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

" I love you Dannie Boi."

"I love you too ( nickname)"

I kiss down his jaw line taking advantage of the fresh new canvas he calls a neck. I move down his body. I can feel his stare of love burning the top of my head. I finally got to his pants. I smile and move back up to his mouth giving him a kiss.

"Are you sure you want me to do this love?"

" I'm sure."

I kiss his cheek and unbutton his pants, pulling them off and throwing them to the floor. I palm him through his underwear. Get a grown out of him. I take it out and it's red and throbbing. I look at him and his eyes. I've never seen a man like this before. I've never even done anything like this before. I move my hand up and down his cock stopping to squeeze him every once in a while, having him throw his head back in pleasure. I put my mouth on him, concentrating on the tip. He grabs the back of my hair.

"Ohhhh babyyy I'm not going to last long."

I sucked more and more until finally swallowing his salty cum. I move up to his lips wiping off the bit of cum off my lips then licking my fingers. He flips me over sucking on my nipple and moving his fingers up and down my pussy lips.

"Fuck daniel, this is so good." he moans agian before lowering his face down to my entrence he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his face as he pushed his tongue inside me. It was nothing like I've ever felt before so wet so hot and he barely even touched me.

"Danny, Danny, ah fuck, im gonna-" he stopped causeing me to whine.

"Awe what's wrong pretty girl?" All I could do was make sounds. " Go on baby, use your words. What do you say to daddy?"

"Please-"

"Please what love?"

"Please fuck me."

He got up and grabbed my hips and angled himself, "are you ready?" I nodded and he pushed inside me. I yelled out in pain at first but he went inch by inch and after that it felt amazing. He went faster and faster.

"Fuck, God you feel amazing so tight." I put my legs around him and leaned my head back.

"Dont stop daddy fuck omg."

"I love how your tits bounce as I fuck you." He flipped me on top of him. And grabbed my ass hard then slapped it with another. I moved up and down both of his hands on my hips guiding me. I got even louder so he let go enjoying watch me fuck my self.

"Ugh god such a good girl mmm."

" Daddy im gonna cum." He grabbed my hips and flipped me over. I bared my head into the pillow as he took me from behind. Slapping my ass every time I Pushed my ass on him. He put his finger on my clit.

"Cum for me love.'' That was enough to send me over the edge. I squeeze him and he grabbed my hair. Also releasing. I collapsed on the bed, he laid beside me putting my head on his chest.

"That was great y/n, have you done it before?"

"No, what about you?"

"No, Y/n?"

"Yes Daniel?"

"Will you make me the luckiest boy in the world and be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I would love that." He kissed my cheek and we both passed out together.