planning and growing new life.

the phone rang, "Hello?"

"Hi is this?"

"Yes it is."
"Hi, I'm lizzy a nurse at the hospital I'm calling about you blood work."

"Yes of course. "

" everything looks normal how are you feeling?"

" good just some menstrual pains."

" of course and are you currently on my menstrual cycle?"

"No, the funny thing is I've had pains for almost a week but still nothing."

" Well there's no reason to panic  looking st your blood results here. I would say congratulations your pregnant." My brain stopped at those words. 'I can't be. Can i?'

" really? Are you sure?"

" Yes and I would like to set up an appointment for an ultrasound."

"oh.. umm sure of course could we do tomorrow at 2 40 pm?"

"of course that sounds great, goodbye.

"bye."I walk slowly back into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Danny asked with a mouth full of toast.

"you know I love you right?"

"oh god please not this, Y/N I love you more then anything. Please what ever it is lets figure it out together. I love please dont leave me."

"Danny I know you love me, but Im well. Im just afraid of you leaving me. Hon, Im pregnant. "His eyes lit up he nodded in approval and spon me around.

"i love you I love you so much I promise Im going to be there for you every step of the way. I am going  to be the best father and boyfriend I can be." He wiped his tears and so did I, we both are going to give our child the life that we both wanted as kids.

a/n: ik its short but I wanted to get something in I'll update tomorrow. love ya.