Rainny days and Bob Ross

You couldn't sleep so you turned on the TV. You didn't want Daniel to wake up so you chose something quite the sprout channel. Arthur was on, "Good enough." you moved a little to get comfy, you could hear his heartbeat you smiled and layed your ear on his heart trying to match you breathing to his. He moved suddenly and woke up.

"Good Morning sleepy head." He looked at you with a funny expression on his face. He was half awake. His hair was a cute curly mess.

"Hi love." He spoke in the cutest morning voice ever. He put his arm around you and watched cartoons till 5 am. He got up "what do you want for breakfast love?"

"Some toast please, I can make it."

"No no you stay there I got it." he walked into the door and groaned.

"Uh, are you sure I can get it if you want me to?"

"Stay there and don't move." you giggled. "Ok"

You watched TV and jumped as you heard a loud thud, "Danny are you ok?"

There was silence until he finally spoke, "Yes dear I'm ok."

"Danny, is something burning?" you ran down the steps and there he was half asleep with the toaster smoking. You smiled and rubbed his head, "I told you I could help."

"And I told you It was fine."

"Daniel sweetheart, you almost set the toaster on fire."

"Oops."

You walked him to the table and set him down. Made some toast and sat it in front of him.

"So, I thought that your mom would be home. You know, since you live with her." he said in between munches of toast.

"I used to live with her, she's a heroin addict. I figured since dads dead why not live in his house. I could get a job then buy the house and fix it up a bit."

"How can you do that when you're not 18 yet?"

"I've been emancipated since I was 15, but mom and dad still thought I still had to live with them."

He kept eating his breakfast and I sat down with him, 'I wonder where he's going to live?'

"Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, I don't know. Maybe you want to stay with me for a while?"

"I mean of course, with mom's new boyfriend she doesn't even realize I exist and dad being well dad. I'd love to."

"Well if i'm going to be living with you I should probably get my clothes and change for therapy."

"Yeah let me go change real fast and grab a bag you can take it with you and leave it at my house when we are done."

"Ok, oh and hey I do you have any yard shirts or an outfit you don't mind getting dirty? I have a cute idea for today. It's going to be raining all do so I thought we could stay inside and hangout."

you go upstares and get a shower and get dressed, wearing your favorite outfit. 

                                                                                         or this ^^^^

And plenty more, you both get to the office, "Good morning Elaine."

"Well good morning kiddos it's nice to see you two especially together, you make a beautiful couple."

I giggle, "thank you Elaine."

She nodded," Doctor Reaves and doctor Andrews will see you now."

We walk through the doors and Daniel spins me around, " I see you soon, partner." shooting finger guns at me I laugh and walk in.

"Good morning Tami."

"Why good morning to you too, I've never seen you so happy? What's wrong you got a fever."

I giggle, "No it's only Daniel."

"Daniel? DANIEL? A BOY omg tell me everything."

"Well he's very sweet, he's right next door with doctor Andrews."

"How did you guys meet?"

"Well.. we both were part of my fathers game."

" Oh honey, he can't hurt you anymore, he's gone love."

"I know, I just can't get him out of my head."

____________________________________________________________

Meanwhile next door:

"Daniel, I've never seen you this happy. what happened?"

"My girlfriend, she changed a lot about me, it's like we've known each other for years."

"You seem to really love Daniel, any thing from your father?"

"...no not that I know of."

"ok , well kid, our time is up. I'll see you wednesday."

"Ok bye." I greet Danny and we walk home together.

"So what's your little idea for tonight?" I turn to him, rubbing his back from inside his shirt.

"I was thinking maybe making a Bob Ross painting together, with some popcorn, then finally watching a movie." He grabs 2 canvases from the basement and brings them up. After painting we both did well, his was more sloppy then mine but I hung them on my wall in my, or our bedroom.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Looks beautiful." I crawl on the bed to him.

"I love you Daniel Mathews."

"I love you too drear."