7.

sia
you damn faggot
gemini and i fought because of you

fourth
i don't think i told gemini to fight you?

sia
you're doing this intentionally, don't you?

fourth
damn girl are you paranoid
or just insecure

sia
stay away from my boyfriend!

fourth
your boyfriend should stay away from me
i told him to leave me alone
but he didn't

sia
gemini and i will never break up.
you'll see

Fourth was sitting on his bed while thinking what he should or he should not do. Gemini's actions confused him, he didn't know if he should step back or forth. He already had problems to deal with and love was in last place for him.

But Gemini was his first love. Fourth never liked anyone else before he joined this class. Gemini caught his attention immediately and soon enough Fourth was inlove. Everything about Gemini made him excited. A hopeless romantic knows that love isn't just a feeling, it's a commitment to grow and evolve together.

Gemini was never going to love him.

Fourth was never going to stop loving him.

That was his curse.

It felt like a fairy story, where Fourth was an ugly elf who was destined to love a pretty fairy.

If that fairy won't accept and answer his feelings, he was going to die.

He couldn't believe that love was this painful. The curse he was destined for was slowly killing him, starting by his heart. Being a smart person, made him realize things sooner. He knew his love was going to stay forever one-sidedly.

But, being a smart person doesn't mean you know everything right?

🌟

Hii guys🩵
Next chapter real pov this time🫣
Please don't forget voting and commenting🩷