22. 🔞

"Wha-"

Fourth stormed off before Gemini could say something. Gemini ran after him and held him by shoulders.

"Love. Calm down and tell me what happened."

Fourth was sobbing nonstop but then he hugged Gemini and started telling him everything. Gemini was furious at his mom. He took Fourth to his house. Fourth was speechless and he looked pale.

"I'm so sorry baby, i shouldn't have took you there at first place."

Said Gemini, while staring at Fourth's pale face. He kissed Fourth's cheek and held him in his arms.

"Let's go and cuddle, shall we?"

Fourth just nodded as they headed upstairs to Gemini room. Gemini tried everything to cheer him up, and he was quite successful. But still, he needed to talk to his mom.

"Am i really out of your league?"

Gemini looked at Fourth with confusion and madness, how can Fourth talk like that?

"Fourth, what are you saying?"

"I-i just.."

Gemini cupped Fourth's face to his palms and looked at him with a serious expression.

"How can you think you're out of my league when i'm ready to just let everything go for you?"

"G-Gem i.."

"Why did you believe her?"

Gemini said while he was looked at Fourth, looking desperate and needy.

"Fourth, answer me. Do you have any doubts about me? Do you don't believe that i love you?"

"I of course know that you love, Gem."

"Then why are yo-"

Fourth didn't let Gemini finish his sentence and kissed him right on the lips. Gemini was just frozen when Fourth was kissing him too harshly.

When Gemini's mind came back, he kissed Fourth back. His hand slowly became a guard for Fourth's body and slowly placed him back in a laying position.

Fourth's legs were caressing Gemini's, while he quickly unbuttoned Gemini's white shirt. Gemini did the same to him.

While Fourth was breathing heavily, Gemini started kissing and sucking his neck, he loved Fourth's milky tonned body a lot.

His lips slowly were going down on Fourth's body and Fourth was playing with Gemini's hair. He sometimes pulled Gemini's hair with a strong pull because his sucks and kisses were too harsh for him to deal with.

Gemini looked at Fourth and saw that sparkly and needy eyes. His hands were dealing with Fourth's pants while he was watching Fourth nonstop. He finally took out Fourth's boxer and started touching his manhood.

Fourth's mind went blank as Gemini started to jerk him off. A soft moan came from his lips, and it kinda didn't stop after that.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Fourth."

Said Gemini with a husky and rude tone. He was hardly pulling himself back, when the thoughts of what he can do to Fourth was cursing him.

"Gemini, please."

Said Fourth in a desperate voice, his eyes were shaking from the coming pleasure and he wanted to feel this amazing feeling inside.

"Gem, i need you."

Gemini smirked and took off his pants. Fourth was amazed by Gemini's built up legs. He looked like a morherfucking supermodel. Fourth's hands started touching his body and it was obvious that Gemini liked it.

Gemini's fingers slowly ran around Fourth's entrance while they continued to kiss nonstop. Gemini's fingers couldn't wait any longer to enter Fourth.

His fingers slowly entered Fourth's tight entrance. Fourth's back turned into a bow as he let out a loud scream. His eyes rolled out of pleasure and now he was more desperate for Gemini.

Gemini continued scissoring Fourth for a while, but after minutes Fourth stopped him.

"Not your fingers, Gem."

Fourth's hand quickly grabbed Gemini's manhood.

"I want this inside me."

"As you wish love."

Gemini loved Fourth's this sexy attitude which drove him crazy. He started kissing Fourth's body again, and looked at Fourth before being sure that he was allowed to do it.

Fourth understood that look and nodded.

And without hesitation, Gemini positioned himself infront of Fourth and slowly entered his entrance.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Fourth yelled because he was going to fall. His legs were numb and the pleasure was eating him up alive.

Gemini started moving slowly to let Fourth to adjust to him. But soon enough he was being quite fast. Their moans filled the room, and the sound of clapping was intense and just in time.

Gemini turned Fourth to doggy style and entered him once again from a different style.

This man's kinky fantasies were just hot.

They continued doing it until midnight when Gemini's hormones lit up and decided to come.

"I'm cumming.. Fourth, fuck you!"

"Gem, insid—"

Before Fourth could finish his sentence, Gemini came inside him and Fourth came just after him.

Gemini layed down next to Fourth and kissed his forehead.

"Please show a little mercy to my ass!"

Gemini laughed at him and kissed Fourth again.

"I'm sorry love, but you were perfect."