16.

It has already been 20 hours from that pregnancy issue. Gemini took Fourth to the hospital and it turned out that Fourth wasn't eating properly. Fourth was sleeping because of the serum and needle they did to him. Gemini was still on his side. His eyes were swollen, he cried a lot when he learned about Fourth's disorder.

Fourth was diagnosed with depression disorder since he was 15. Before meeting Gemini, he was damn lifeless. But after meeting him, his life turned into a flower garden. And he was the butterfly, adoring those flowers, which reminded him of his favorite flower, Gemini.

Gemini was drowning on his thoughts, his heart was aching, he couldn't stay without Fourth for an hour and now he was questioning how Fourth felt without him. After this, he knew he wasn't going to leave Fourth. Never. His boyfriend needed him, and Gemini needed him too.

"Gemini."

Gemini turned his head to Phuwin. He was here, with Gemini to support and motivate him. He couldn't keep his eyes opened.

"If you're tired, you should go to Fourth's room and sleep with him. It may help you to recover."

Gemini nodded and he stood up with Phuwin's help.

"But we need to do something before that."

Gemini looked confused while Phuwin was dragging him to the first floor. They found the lab room and Phuwin nodded to Sia.

What was she doing here?

She looked quite sad.

Phuwin, Gemini and Sia entered the lab. Gemini couldn't find the encouragement to talk to any of them, he just waited for Phuwin's move.

"Hello. We would like to get a paternity test for these two."

Sia looked at Phuwin and her eyes started to get teary.

"You're questioning my baby now?!"

"I can't fucking believe you."

Nurses did their job in the lab room. Phuwin dragged Sia outside and sent her home. He knew Sia was going to ruin Gemini's fucked up mood.

"Go to your boy. I'll deal with the payments. I'm here if anything's up."

Gemini hugged Phuwin and Phuwin smiled.

"Thank you, bro. Without you, i wouldn't know how to deal with it. I love you a lot, bro."

"Okay okay. Stop this drama. I love you too."

Gemini nodded and Phuwin patted his shoulder. After saying goodbye to Phuwin, he ran upstairs to go see Fourth. He entered Fourth's room and realization hit him like a bullet.

What if he doesn't wake up?

"Fourth..Fourth.. you need to wake up. Fourth!"

Soon, Gemini started having a panic attack. He started shouting at Fourth to wake him up.

Fortunately, a nurse saw him struggling on top of his beloved. She entered the room and tried to stop Gemini, which made her use needles.

Phuwin heard about the attack so he ran upstairs, and he begged to Fourth's doctors to let Gemini sleep next to Fourth. He couldn't see his best friend like this. He payed a lot for it, and he didn't even care. Everything for Gemini and Fourth.

timeskip, after 2 hours.

Fourth woke up with a strong headache. He looked around himself, hoping to see a nurse to help him. But the only thing he saw was his boyfriend's face. Swollen eyes, red nose, pouty lips and bloody fingers.

Fourth slowly caressed his hair and kissed his forehead.

With a little move, Gemini woke up and saw Fourth smiling at him. This should be a dream.

"Fourth? Fourth!"

Gemini hugged him while his glassy and swollen eyes started tearing up. He was hugging Fourth so tightly.

"Is everything okay? Do you feel aching or pain?"

"I'm okay since you're next to me."

Gemini gave a peck kiss to Fourth and held his hands.

"Fourth, why weren't you eating?"

Fourth face slowly turned pale. He looked at Gemini, then gulped and started speaking.

"You know.. family and.."

"You know what, love? If you're not ready yet, i can wait."

"Thank you Gem.. i just don't feel the energy to talk about it. It's bad past, i don't want to remember it."

Fourth placed his head to Gemini's shoulder and closed his eyes. After a few minutes, Gemini called his doctor and they examined Fourth again. He was going to leave the hospital soon.

After 3-4 hours Gemini bought Fourth's all medicine and they were ready to go. Just then, the door flew open and Phuwin entered while he was breathing heavily.

"It's negative! It's not your child!"

🪬

heyyyy!!! Sorry for not updating, last days i just sleep all day and i have 4 private classes with school. I'll try to update soon 🫰🏻