14. 🔞

After the painful night, boys woke up to a sunny day, with sunshines hitting their eyes. Gemini opened his eyes and saw Fourth whining like a little kitten. He smiled at the view infront of him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, sunshine."

Gemini's hands tightened while hugging Fourth by his shoulders.

"Are you hurt? How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. Your kisses healed me.."

Gemini shaked his head and dragged Fourth to stand up.

"Go and take a shower.. you can wear my clothes afterwards. Then we'll go to the faculty."

Fourth nodded and he entered the bathroom to shower. While he was showering, Gemini decided to make them breakfast. He chopped a lot veggies to eggs, just like how Fourth likes it and made simple pancakes.

"Smells delicious."

Gemini turned his head to see Fourth standing right behind him, half-naked. His eyes looked through his rock hard abs and neck. His hands almost immediately hugged his neck and he pecked Fourth on the lips. His hands were going up and down on Fourth's abs.

"You look so damn hot. I think i'm having a boner."

Fourth smirked and he pulled Gemini to his lap.

"Should i eat you today, and we can skip class?"

Gemini laughed as Fourth got closer and when their lips parted to meet each other, Gemini placed a little chocolate bar on Fourth's tongue.

"No funny business Sir, you can't skip today."

"Then.. jub jub!"

Fourth started kissing Gemini's cheeks, you say 10, i'll say 20 times. After their little lovey-dovey, it was time to leave for university.

Gemini drove them both again. He maybe forgot earlier, but now he remembered about his post with Fourth and everyone's reaction was freaking him out.

Gemini dropped Fourth by his faculty and pecked his lips before leaving.

When he entered his own faculty, he could feel all eyes on him.

He slowly entered his first class and took a seat next to Dunk and Phuwin. They greeted Gemini.

(Sorry sorry while writing this chapter i am extremely tired, so just skipping for after classes.)

"Damn bro! That post was so courageous! And you jerk Phuwin! Why did you replied to everyone that way?"

Gemini started laughing uncontrollably, taking away by Dunk's words.

"They needed to get their lesson from a queen like me. Slaa-"

Their conversation stopped when the trio saw Fourth and Mark walking in the garden.

"Is that Mark? The one you said that likes Fourth?"

Gemini nodded and his left hand slowly got the figure of fist.

"That jackass! What is he doing with my boyfriend?"

Gemini's rage blew off, ready to explode when he saw Mark placing a flower behind Fourth's ear. He started walking fastly to their direction.

"Gemini! Don't do anything stu-"

Mark saw Gemini coming to them furiously, he signaled to Fourth.

"Hey Gem! This is Mark my fri- Ai' Gem!"

Gemini dragged Fourth by his wrist and entered his faculty to find an empty classroom.

"Gem stop you're hurting me!"

Gemini stopped when Fourth finally decided to shout.

"What was that for?"

"He likes you, doesn't he? I don't want you to be around him."

"Gem, there is nothing to worry."

Gemini stepped forward to Fourth and made him sit at one of the desks. He was inches away from Fourth's neck. Before attacking Fourth's neck, he whispered.

"You're mine."

Gemini started kissing Fourth's neck and licking it all way down.

"Only mine."

Fourth's hands were shaking throughout the process, his hands hugged Gemini's neck while the pain turned into pleasure.

"Yes Gem, mmh, i'm only yours."

Gemini pushed one of the desks away and sat there with Fourth in his lap.

He had a boner, damn.

When Fourth felt the hardness between his ass cheeks, he gulped.

Gemini's hands playfully squeezed Fourth's ass cheeks and pushed them down to his manhood.

"Move."

"G-Gem.."

"Move, baby."

Fourth couldn't resist it this time. He started to move back and forth in Gemini's lap, making his cheeks bury Gemini's hardness with strength. Gemini pulled him into a kiss, while he was hardly even trying to stop himself because they were at school.

Gemini's left hand left his own place on his cheeks, and slowly traveled around Fourth's hard penis, which made Fourth moan right into his mouth. After a few jerk offs, Fourth came to Gemini's hand and with the push of orgasm Gemini came to his oversized pants, which made him uncomfortable.

Fourth was exhausted by countless movements, so he just placed his head to Gemini's shoulder to breathe and rest. Gemini kissed his cheek and started to play with his hair.

Fourth slept after 5-6 minutes of resting on his lover's shoulder. Gemini smiled at the beautiful view infront of him.

And that was the moment he realized, their classes ended a while ago, and faculties were about to close down.

🪬

IM SUPER SHY, SUPER SHY.
Okay at first i wanted to do it FourthGemini, but then i realized that for this fanfic GeminiFourth suits better, but maybe we can turn it too FourthGemini if you want. Don't forget to vote. 🫰🏻