12.

"Are you ready Mr. Gemini?"

"I'm always ready, my love."

"Good then, let's start."

Fourth started chuckling at their cute little dialogue. Today was Gemini's first day on trying to improve himself. Gemini picked up Fourth, and now they arrived to the university.

Fourth shyly held into Gemini's arm while feeling the gazes of some people around the garden.

Gemini stopped in the entrance of Fourth's faculty and when he was about to tell him something, someone interrupted them.

"I'll come to pick you up, okay? Wait for m- Fuck!"

Someone unintentionally fell infront of them, hitting Gemini too with harsh strength.

"Look at what happened in the first day."

Gemini was about to shout at him, but then he looked at Fourth, and left a charming smile.

Gemini quickly helped the boy to get up and cleaned his pants.

"Are you okay, dear little bro?"

"I'm sorry P'Gemini. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay."

Fourth laughed at his boyfriend-to-be and kissed his cheek without any hesitation. Gemini excitedly looked around with wide eyes and then smiled at Fourth again.

"What was that for?"

"For being a good boy."

"You mean boyfriend?"

"Not yet."

Gemini intertwined his fingers with Fourth's, and took out his phone to make a selfie.

"Gemini, you're going to be late!"

"Nothing is important than my boyfriend-to-be, faculty can wait!"

Gemini took 4 selfies with Fourth. In the first one, it was their intertwined fingers, without their faces. The second one was just a simple selfie. In the third one, Gemini was trying to kiss Fourth but Fourth was side-eyeing him. And in the last one, Gemini finally was kissing Fourth and Fourth was smiling widely.

"Now go mister! I don't want a boyfriend-to-be who's gonna be poor in the future!"

"I love you too!"

Fourth let go of Gemini's hand while hurrying to his first class.

While Gemini in the car, posted their pictures on instagram. It quickly got more than 100+ likes because they were both quite popular.

Just a minute after, Phuwin called Gemini and Gemini answered.

"Dude, in your last post, people are throwing hate comments to you and Fourth! I tried to answer to the one's i can, but you should just hide the comments!"

Gemini declined the phone call without saying anything and opened instagram.

gemnorini 1 new post!
[Caption]
"Admiring from afar.. 🩵"

Gemini opened the comments, to see his worst nightmare.

comments

📌
@nattawatjr
you will be my boy. 🤍

@somemf
gemini deserves better!

@somemf2
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

@somemf3
We root for Sia.
@wintang replying to @somemf3 comment
We root for your mom.

@somemf4
gemini lowered his standarts i see!
@wintang replying to @somemf4 comment
i lowered my standarts too when i met your mom.

@somemf5
this is not what we want..
@wintang replying to @somemf5 comment
you=this is what your mom and dad didn't want too.

@somemf6
this is missing something, like MATCH!
@wintang replying to @somemf6 comment
the only thing that is missing is your dad that's why you have mommy issues

@siaisea
you guys look like a cute match :)🩷 #geminifourth
@wintang replying to @siaisea comment
someone finally understood that obsession and stalking is illegal in 51 states and around the world.

After their classes, Gemini hurried to pick up Fourth, and get his reaction for those comments. He started waiting at the faculty, and not long after he saw Fourth coming with Phuwin beside him.

"Yes Phi! You literally ate them all and left no crumbs!"

"Are you talking about comments?"

"Your boyfriend was complimenting me and my replies to those motherfucking dumb comments. Nevermind, i need to meet Dunk. See you around Fourth!"

Fourth waved goodbye at Phuwin and turned to Gemini.

"Don't look at me like that, Gem, i really don't care."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i am!"

Gemini held Fourth's hand and whispered to his ear.

"Let me take you out for dinner, shall we?"

"Trying to impress me?"

"Yes."

"Okay then let's go!"

🎶

How was it???
Well, i'm kinda surprised at myself because i watch series, i do my school work, i read and write fanfics too! Yet i complain that i'm sick LMAOO. NEVERMIND, I'LL SEE YOU TODAY AS WELL TOO I GUESS. Because when my parents switch off the internet, i write these and i post them the day after. So that's why we're meeting too often!! I'm writing all night thinking about the next chapters🙁 Nevermind, i'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye love ya 🫶🏼

0510