20.

2 AM.

Phuwin took Gemini to his favorite place to drink. They drank 2-3 hours, talking about everything. Their life, love, problems, family, mental, health.

Everything in general.

After a few minutes, Phuwin excused himself to go to the bathroom because he drank a lot and he needed to throw up. When he left, a few girls tried to approach Gemini, but he turned them back with a cold emotion.

He only wanted Fourth.

Even though he was drunk, his mind never forgot about his love.

Love of his life.

His mind controlled his body and he found the reason to go Fourth's place.

Reason 1: He missed him.

Reason 2: Do you even need a second one?

He got up, pushed a big crowd of dancing people and started to drive right to Fourth's. He drove before red lights were off and he was speeding.

Finally he arrived to Fourth's house, where Fourth was sleeping and Pond was watching a TV show. Gemini started knocking on the door and screaming.

"Fourth! My love! I miss you! Please come here!"

He started knocking faster but before he was about to scream again, someone opened the door.

"Who are you and why are you shouting? It's a neighborhood not your dad's village!"

"Where is Fourth? Why are you here? Take me to my boyfriend!"

Pond immediately got the assignment. This was Gemini. He smelled like fresh Jack Daniel whiskey with a potion of vodka.

"Go home. Fourth is sleeping. You tired him a lot with your stupid rules and possesiveness!"

Gemini started sobbing (as usual) before talking to Pond.

"Look, i'm sorry. But i need him! I need to see him! I have the right to know how is he doing! I have been losing my fucking mind! Please... Pond... let me."

Before Pond could answer, Fourth was already awake and Phuwin arrived to Fourth's house. He ran ro find Gemini, and he knew Fourth's house would be the first place he'll go to.

He hardly ran through the stairs while Pond looked at him.

"Excuse my friend krub. He is drunk i'll take him- ewwwww."

Before Phuwin could finish his sentence, he started throwing up and he ran to the bathroom. Fourth saw him while coming downstairs.

"P'Pond what's happen- Gemini?"

Fourth saw how desperate Gemini looked while begging Pond to let him in.

Gemini heard the voice that he's been longing for. His eyes went glassy as he started stuttering.

"Fourth.. Fourth, my love.."

"Why did you drink this much?!"

This was the second realization where Pond left to give them space and check the guy in the bathroom.

"Are you okay?"

Said Pond to him. He lifted his head up and said no. Pond got closer and held his long bangs to let him throw up easily, while his other hand caressed his back.

Our other duo was in complete chaos. Fourth let Gemini inside and Gemini was crying while sitting on the couch.

"Why are you doing this Gemini huh? Do you need to wake us up and come with the wrong state of mind? Do you know how is it dangerous? Fuck you. When are you going to change? I though- i thought you were different after those things. But you are the Gemini from 2 years before now! Cruel, ugly crier and a racer. How many times i told you to stop huh?! Why don't you never considerate it?"

"I don't care...... i don't care......I need you."

"Why are you desperate and pathetic Gemini Norawit huh? Why are you like this?"

Fourth started crying while looking at Gemini with pity and hatred in his eyes.

"You look so pathetic."

"I am Fourth! I am! Because i needed you the whole time! You never understood! I love you Fourth! I love you more than anything!"

Gemini kneeled infront of Fourth, which made him cry a lot now. Gemini couldn't breath, and Fourth felt it.

"If it's about my love to you, yes i am pathetic and DESPERATE! I sacrifice everything Fourth, i swear. You can do anything you want to me, hut in the end, i wanna wake up with you in my arms every morning! I want to your love back Fourth! I need you Fourth.. My body thought he can but my heart couldn't Fourth.."

Gemini held Fourth's hand and placed it on his chest.

"Can you see how fast it is? It's because, he loves you.. He wants your love.."

Fourth couldn't hold it anymore. When he heard Gemini's heartbeat, he felt like he was born again.

"Fourth do you hear how is it calls your name? Do you hear how he is cussing himself for letting you go? Tell me.."

Fourth helped Gemini to get up and immediately wrapped his hands around Gemini's neck. He missed him a lot, but he was just denying at first. His sobs got louder and he started kissing Gemini's cheeks.

"I'm sorry Gem.. i'm sorry i made you suffer. I was so selfish.. I thought it was only me.. I'm so sorry my love. I love you Gem! With all my heart and soul.."

Gemini smiled as he hugged Fourth's waist and started crying with Fourth.

"I'm sorry too love.. i'm not going to bore you with those rules again."

"No love.. i know you tried it for me. I know you care. I'm so sorry love.."

"No more crying after this, okay?

They both wiped away their tears and pressed their foreheads to each other.

"I love you so much. I want you to be the man that i spend rest of my life with. I want to marry you, have kids, live together, love together, laugh together. Fourth. I need you in my life, love.. I need to have you because without you i'll die. I won't be able to stay alive Fourth. That day i was so scared that i was going to lose you! I'm so sorry love.. please.."

"Gem.. i also want those things with you my love.. i'm so sorry for the mess i made..i should be the one to beg for your forgiveness. Please forgive me love, let's start again. I never wanted to hurt you, not even bit. I love you my dear, and i always did."

Gemini smiled while his tears slowly faded away. He got closer to Fourth's lips and kissed him. Fourth kissed him back. A kiss with full of pasion and love was all they needed. They shared a wholesome kiss and hugged each other so tightly. Never and ever letting go of each other.

Soon, Gemini carried Fourth to his room and layed down on the bed with him. He whispered sweet words to him, kissed all over his body and slept without being away for an inch.

"You're my soul. My friend, my lover, my life partner and my home. I wonder what had happened that day if i didn't see you. I'm sorry i called your eyes ugly."

"Why are you sorry for that?"

"Because now, when i look at those eyes which i called ugly, there is only thing that i see. It's my destiny, which is going down and down in your eyes. It's drowning in your nature, and it doesn't care. As long as that nature protects him, and those eyes that look at mine like they see themselves in there, keep looking at each other like that forever."

🤍

I love the last paragraph a lot. They finally did it, and after this, there is no chaos, no consequences and no pain. Only love, passion, patience and trust. Nothing more useless.

-By Lynn. ⭐️