24.

Time flew so fast. So fast that you didn't get to see anything.

Fourth ended his last year in university. He was on cloud nine in his graduation day. Gemini attended it too, and he was happy to see his baby super excited.

Gemini didn't finish university yet, because he and Phuwin studied medical and medical is 4 years longer than law.

After Fourth's graduation, he decided to go to Germany with Phuwin to study medical there and to make his best. If they did that, they were going to graduate with best grades and they were gonna take the name professor because they finished their degree fully.

But as you understood, there was only one concern.

Leaving Fourth for 4 years.

He still didn't told Fourth about this, and he was thinking to take Fourth with him. He couldn't stay without Fourth 4 years, plus Fourth's health was unstable and there was no one to take care of him except Phuwin. At first, Phuwin hesitated on going to Germany.

Phuwin may seem like an extra and angel, but it wasn't about Fourth and Gemini.

The problem is, his parents forced him to study medical and he was okay with not finishing it. But Gemini chose this way himself and it was his dream.

Phuwin could've stay with Fourth, but his parents didn't let him. He had no choice to deal with it.

Right now, it was Gemini and Fourth at Gemini's place. They had a delicious dinner, and they were just scrolling around their phones.

Gemini needed to leave after 2 weeks, so he was so nervous to ask Fourth about going with him.

He slowly walked up to the couch where Fourth was sitting and held his hands while kneeling down infront of him.

"Fourth, love.."

Fourth turned his head to Gemini and smiled widely.

"Hm?"

"I want to talk about something.."

"You want to go to Germany, right?"

Gemini hesitated to look at Fourth, and he nodded slowly. Fourth knew his boyfriend so well, he knew Gemini was hiding something from him.

"I want you to come with me Fourth.. Please. I can't live without you for 4 years. I need to be sure that you're okay and safe. Phuwin tried everything to convince his parents but he couldn't. And.. you can find a job there and we can totally move to Germany."

Fourth's throat was closed up by the need of breath. He looked at Gemini and spoke, until Gemini cut him off.

"But love, my parent-"

"They don't care Fourth.. if they did, they'd look out for you. You deserve love and care, and please let me give it to you."

"How can we leave everything behind and just go? Our friends, parents and memories. We can't just abandon everything and go."

"We don't need anything except our friends.. We'll make new memories there. And our friends can visit us, we can visit them too! I'm sure Pond and Phuwin won't leave our sides, since Phuwin is coming with me. Pond will come for him for sure."

Fourth got closer to Gemini and gently caressed his cheek. He didn't wanted to reject his offer, and he didn't. His eyes shined as he smiled and nodded again.

"Okay.. but i need time to think."

Suddenly, Gemini realized that they didn't have time. He gulped and spoke quietly.

"Fourth, i'll leave after 2 weeks.."

Fourth's face suddenly changed and he took his hand back.

"2 weeks? How can you say it to me now then? Were you waiting for me to guess everything by myself?"

"Love listen.."

Fourth's eyes were teary when he started speaking his heart out.

"Gem, why did you keep this a secret from me?"

Gemini shaked his head right and left and cupped Fourth's cheeks between his hands.

"No, no love. Don't cry. I'm so sorry.. i was just looking for time to say it.. and until i found it 2 weeks left from now on.."

"How are we going to arrange everything?"

"You can't come right now, love.. Let me go first and arrange everything for us okay? I need to make sure that we'll be fine there.. The condo we found is even too small for 2 people and, since me and Phuwin are starting university, we must go. It may take 7-8 months to arrange everything love.. I'm so sorry."

Gemini cried as he was holding into Fourth's t-shirt.

"So.. i'm not gonna see you 8 months?"

As the realization hit them, they both hugged each other and cried on each others' shoulders.

The plan was, Gemini was going with Phuwin to give Fourth space to think. He and Phuwin needed to find a condo big enough for two, plus for the other 2 guys that were coming.

They were starting the newest chapter of their lives, and it was going to be their fate.

🪼

HEYYYY WE'RE BACKKK!!
So sorry for being late, as i explained, it's because of my classes. Promise to update soon, love y'all💕