11.

"Look.. That night, before coming to you, i talked with my friends about breaking up with Sia. We all met like usual to not make it obvious to Sia, and everyone knew i was going to meet you. I talked to Sia, and told her i wanted to break up. She cried but she accepted it somehow, and her last wish was quality time with our friends because she is leaving for Italy. We were going to break up anyway, because we couldn't continue as a long distance relationship. When i met you, i realized that i never liked her more than a friend. She was just obsessed with me so i made myself believe that i liked her too. Fourth, i'm sorry i forgot.. someone there must have told her i was going to meet you and maybe she purposely wanted to make me drunk.. I'm so sorry. Please let me make up for this and give you the best afterglow ever. If you let me of course.."

Fourth was still in the effect of their shock, and Gemini's words gave him the second storm, before pulling Gemini by his collar and sucking his bottom lip.

🐾

Gemini immediately accepted Fourth's lips and he took the control by placing his hands to Fourth cheeks. Fourth gave in to him, he longed for this moment for a while now.

But there was still missing something.

Trust.

Gemini owed Fourth trust, before just kissing him and acting like his boyfriend.

But right now, all he cared about were 2 red lips which he destroyed by sucking minute after minute.

On the other hand, Gemini was scared to go further. He wasn't dating Fourth, he just met him.

This dude was kissing the boy who he never even saw in 2 years. Damn courageous.

Finally after minutes their lips parted, again, Fourth pressed his forehead to Gemini's forehead and Gemini smiled.

"I need you to trust me... Fourth.. Can you?"

"Gemini.. you know.. i just can't trust you easily.. The things you told me, the way you called me bad names.. You even told me to stay away from you. And you have a lot bad habits, like smoking, bullying, fighting, drinking........"

Gemini cut his words.

"Whatever you tell me, i'll do that. Please, give me a chance to prove myself. I'll give you a life on cloud 9."

"You need to get rid of at least 2 of these habits. I don't want to sound too.. overprotective. Since we are not even dating. But if you prove yourself, we can make this work."

"Really? You are giving me a chance?"

Gemini said while happily giggling.

"I am giving you a chance, not to date, but to prove yourself."

Gemini hugged Fourth and quickly lifted him up to his lap.

"Gemini! Gemini! Aii Gemm!"

"Did you just call me Gem?"

"Yeah, i did. Don't you like it?"

"I love it."

Gemini kissed Fourth's neck, while his hands were hugging his waist too tightly.

"I'm letting you kiss now, but if i catch you doing these things, you'll never get this.."

Fourth said and took Gemini's hand. He slowly moved Gemini's hand on his own chest, then slowly moved his hand down, to his thighs.

"Got it?"

"Got it, love."

"Khun Noo is too full of himself today, isn't he?"

"Khun Noo is going to kiss you, until you pass out."

Gemini attacked Fourth's neck and started to step back to his room. He layed Fourth to the bed and started kissing him.

"Gem! No!!"

🌟

2 chapters on the same day.. Because i'm sick and i'm not attending classes 🫠