23.

Fourth's eyes were opening slowly, due to the tears left from the night.

Tears of sadness?

Tears of pleasure.

The weather was cold. But Fourth wasn't feeling it. Because two strong arms were hugging his body. That person was his boyfriend, the love of his life.

Fourth smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss him. Fourth kissed his head, and caressed his hair. They were both so tired, and Fourth's body was quite in pain.

He tried to get up but his back was hurting him. Fourth frowned in pain but held his yells to not wake Gemini up.

"Shi-"

He quickly covered his mouth and chuckled.

Fourth showered for a while, and when he left Gemini was trying to wake up. He saw Fourth's naked upper body and licked his lips.

"Good morning, love."

Gemini opened his arms and invited Fourth for a hug.

"Good morning, my sunshine."

They pecked each other, it's been a while since they haven't been feeling relaxed and comforted. Gemini got ready too, and came back to their room. He hugged Fourth's body from back.

"Love, i need to go and meet my parents to talk. I'll be late, don't wait for me okay?"

Fourth nodded and Gemini left. He was going to spend the whole day alone. He didn't have any plans, he was definitely going to cuddle his pillow and miss Gemini.

Pov, Gemini's side.

Gemini's deal with his mom was just getting started. He started knocking on the door too harsh. His mom opened the door and Gemini looked at her with dissapointment and madness.

"Oh my son! I missed y-"

Gemini cut her off.

"Why, mom?"

"Huh? Why what Gem?"

Gemini's eyes were getting glassier every second he tried to make a full sentence.

"Why did you say all those things to Fourth?"

His mom sighed and tried to hold his hand, but Gemini pushed her hand back. His mom insisted so they entered the house to talk like two normal people. They were both silent for atleast an hour. His mom tried to say something but she was scared of Gemini's reaction.

But then, her rage spoke on her behalf.

"Him again, son? Are you pushing my hand for that faggot? You are not a faggot Gem! You have a good university degree, our family is rich and you're gonna become a successful doctor! So you need a beautiful wife next to you, with atleast 2 kids! I know you are young and you want to try everythin-"

"Seriously, mom. I have so many answers to you like, Fourth has a good degree too, he is gonna be a successful lawyer and homosexual people can have kids too. But i only want to tell you that, i don't care about those things! I don't love Fourth because he is gonna be successful! I don't love him for money! I love him because he is my other half. Not everyone can find their other halfs.. but i found him mom. And no matter what, i won't let you take this away from me! I love my boyfriend.. and i'm gonna treasure having him forever.. I'll marry him, even have kids! And if you continue being like this, you won't get to see all those things."

"Being gay is not appropriate! That boy is gay! You can't be gay too Gemini! I raised you well!"

"Save your hate for yourself mom. You homophobic people are the reasons of our insecurities. But no, not this time. No one can change our opinions. We don't choose the people we're gonna love mom! We were born like this! Even if we were born sick, we are proud of it! Unlike you, homophobic people, we are not hiding in the back of our own insecurities and opinions! We are doing nothing wrong mom.. all we do is loving. It's something you would never understand. You don't understand what love is! Love is not about marriage and kids! If it was like that, people would marry whoever they met and call it love? Wake up mom. If you knew what was love, you would never forbid your son from having a beautiful thing like this! Falling in love is the best thing that ever happened to me mom. And i'm happy that i met and loved my other half."

Gemini was already crying after finishing his words. He started sobbing and left. His mom was speechless. She started blaming herself for everything.

As she should.

Gemini started driving, and it was the first time he checked his clock. He was gone for 2 hours. His baby should be worried.

After ten minutes, he arrived to his house. He quickly stormed off from his car and ran inside. He opened the door, and saw light coming from the kitchen.

Fourth heard him and ran to the front door to welcome his boyfriend. He was expecting to see a happy face of his boyfriend, but instead he found a sobbing mess.

"Gem!"

"Love."

Fourth ran to his arms and Gemini caught him just in time. Gemini kissed his head as his sobs were getting louder.

"Tell me love, what happened? What did your mom say?"

Fourth was caressing Gemini's cheek as Gemini started walking to his room, with Fourth in his arms.

Infront of the door, Fourth left Gemini's arms and entered the room with him. Gemini satted himself down on the bed, while Fourth kneeled down infront of him.

"Love, why are you crying?"

Gemini broke down back to his tears and started to tell him everything.

"She's thinking we're both disgusting.. I'm sorry love.. I'm so sorry Fourth. I know it now, Fourth! I only need you in my life. No one else! I'm always gonna love you. I'm so sorry for the times i forced you to do unnecessary thing! I-i just did it for you.. I don't want you to leave me, please don't leave me Fourth. I can't leave without you! I love you.."

Fourth slowly kissed Gemini's forehead and hugged him so tightly.

"I love you too Gem.. i won't leave you.. i promise."

🎶

HEYYY!! We're back! Sorry if i was late, i just have a lot classes😭 And i wanted to ask, do you think this fanfic should be mpreg? Please tell me i'm confused😭 I tried my best for this chapter i hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment love you🩵