9.

Fourth pov.

Gemini's offer got Fourth in cloud nine.

It was his birthday day, and he was getting ready to meet Gemini.

He wore his favorite shirt and skinny jeans, which made him look incredibly pretty.

He decided to leave his hair wavy, because Sia's hair was always wavy and Gemini called her 'cute'.

How pathetic, isn't it?

Without knowing it, Fourth was uncontrollably comparing himself to Sia.

But today, he must be comfortable.

No being shy, no being embarrased.

Just him and Gemini.

Fourth and Gemini.

He happily messaged Gemini and left the house.

He has been messaging all day.

fourth
i'm already on my way!
i'm quite excited
[delivered 13:05]
i just arrived!!
[delivered 13:34]

Pov Author

Meanwhile Gemini, totally forgot about his promise to Fourth.

Sia and his friends called him, and they planned to go out.

They partied all night, got drunk and made the best of their time. Finally after hours Gemini decided to open his phone.

To see his worst nightmare.

[fourth, 2 missed calls, 9+ new messages]

fourth
i'm already on my way!
i just arrived!
where are you?
are you ready now?
[delivered 13:44]

fourth
gemini?
are you really coming?
[delivered 15:27]

fourth
won't you please come?
my bday is ending after 2 hours
[delivered 22:00]

fourth
you are
you are disgusting
how can i fucking believe you
did you plan this with your fucking friends
and laughed in my back
[delivered 23:50]

Pov Author

Gemini froze in his place while Sia was trying to pull him to the car. His eyes filled down with tears, but he tried to control himself.

"Excuse me guys. Take Sia home, i need to go somewhere."

"Drive safe bro."

Said Phuwin, and Gemini left quickly. He was checking time every second and driving as fast as he could.

Finally, he arrived.

23:58

He quickly opened the door of the café and saw Fourth sleeping, his head on the table. He was just going to congratulate him when a waiter interrupted him.

"Are you here to take him? We're closing now. He has been waiting for 11 hours bro. We asked if he wanted anything but he said he was waiting for someone else. It would be good if you didn't give promises you won't keep."

Gemini felt even sadder after waiter's words. His heart shattered into pieces, he quietly walked up to the table where Fourth was sleeping.

His phone was opened.

His phone was staying in world clock.

23:59

"Happy birthday, sunshine. I'm so sorry."

Gemini wiped away his tears, kissed Fourth on the forehead and carried him in a bridal style.

He placed him to the front seat, and held his hand all way to his house.

Fourth was going to be furious with him, he thought.

But Fourth always thought that he was nobody for Gemini. So he can't be furious with him.

Gemini carried Fourth again, right to his room.

Fourth's eyes were swollen. It seemed like he cried a lot.

Gemini's guilt was punching his heart, screaming all damned words to him.

"You are, you are disgusting"

He was disgusting.

He made a promise, and he didn't even keep it.

00:13

Gemini layed down next to Fourth and embraced his body.

"Please forgive me Fourth. I know what i did was wrong and i have no excuses. I'm sorry that i made you think that you're useless and you don't worth anything."

Gemini kissed Fourth's head and sniffed his hair.

He smelled so sweet. His scent was calming, soft and..

Loving.

"Look at me, smelling alcohol next to you."

Gemini laughed at himself while switching off the light and whispering.

"Sweet dreams."

🌻

I cried a lot while writing this chapter. Poor Fot😭 I think i'm making Gemini so cruel, but it's gonna be the twist. I would like to give spoilers but nahh. See you in next chapter 🫶🏼