34. ♾️

After 6 months.

Life is changing, isn't it?

But according to Ford, in these 6 months, the only thing that has changed was baby bean's size.

She was almost 9 months now and she turned out to be a pretty blonde girl. Not to mention all over again, she was still like Gemini.

Her daddies were taking her everywhere, and whatever she touched, they got it.

How lucky of you, Arinya.

After months of getting ready for the marriage, it was the wedding day.

A big villa of theirs, with their friends and some guests. They came too far now, and they were both proud to say it.

Satang and Winny were busy helping Gemini, while Phuwin and Pond were with Fourth.

Meanwhile Ford was running all over the venue with Arinya in his hands, because the workers bought the wrong flowers. He was so mad and his throat was sore from shouting all day.

"Didn't i told you to get the baby blue? Why is it royal blue huh? Are you guys color blind?"

Mark came while sighing. He took Arinya from Ford's hands and pecked his cheek.

"Come on love, they just did their job."

"But this is royal blue!"

Mark sighed in disbelief as he dragged Ford inside. They needed to get Arinya ready because Gemini and Fourth were busy.

Ford got her so many cute clothes to change during the ceremony.

"Come here sweetie!"

Ford helped Arinya to get ready. She was wearing a beatiful long pink dress. Her hair was also tied and decorated with a few pearls.

"How are you dumb Gemini's daughter huh? You look extremely cute."

Ford carried her to the second floor, to meet her Papa.

"Hi papa, your princess is hereee!!"

Fourth looked very panicked and anxious. He quickly carried Arinya in his arms and looked at his friends.

"I'm anxious, is that normal?"

"Yes of course bro. Don't worry, it'll be okay."

Fourth was wearing a sleeveless white suit, and he looked damn stunning. His hair was wavy, and he had a bouquet with little decoration sunflowers.

Gemini's outfit was the same like Fourth's but he was also wearing a white suit on top of it. They both looked so cute and stunning.

When they were all set up, Phuwin took Arinya and left to see Gemini.

"Guys, can you give me and Fourth a minute please?"

Pond asked and they all nodded. They all left the room to see Gemini while Pond talked to Fourth.

"Listen, Fourth. We've grown up together since we were kids and i can say that you're the person that i care about the most. You've all grown up now and you're getting married. When i realized this i also realized that i don't need to take care of you anymore. As more as i hate the fact that it's Gemini because he hurt you so much, i know he is the right choice. I want you to be happy forever, with your husband and kids. Please never ever hurt each other."

Fourth's eyes turned teary when Pond offered him a hug. They hugged each other and Fourth was holding so tight to his brother. Because of his family, he never got to experience real brotherhood bound, but because of Pond he finally understood what is it to be brothers.