27.

"First bags are Fourth's clothes... Second one is Satang and Winny, third one is me, fourth one is Joong and Dunk, fifth one books and electronics, sixth one skincare, things for Fourth's comfort and makeup.... Seventh?"

"Baby things?"

"Yeah! And these are for the baby.. Stroller, little bed, pacifiers.. clothes, bottles, and um.. those microphones? Everything is done!"

"What baby things?"

Fourth asked Satang and Ford.

"Well we got things for our little niece or nephew!"

"Are you guys dumb? This is not a baby yet! It's just a... um? Worm?"

"FOURTH!"

Ford pouted his lips and came to caress Fourth's baby while Satang slowly slapped Fourth mouth.

"The baby can hear everything! How can you call them a worm!?"

"Guys.. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BUY SO MANY TOYS?"

Fourth looked at big 7 shopping bags, which were fulled with every kinds of toys.

"OH! Yeah and eight bag! It's for toys! I wondered why i got an extra ba..."

Fourth was sitting with an annoying look because of his friends. They were so serious about the baby.

"Are you going to sat me down on the stroller? And wait.. why are you packing your clothes too?"

"Since you can't stay alone.. and we want to see how our baby is growing up!"

Ford, Winny, Satang, Joong and Dunk decided that they were going with Fourth. They wanted to see the baby growing up, plus they wanted to visit Gemini and Phuwin.

They're Gemini's and Phuwin's friends, remember?

Only Hanji didn't come, because she was still siding with Sia. But Sia was already gone. She aborted the baby, knowing that Gemini was never coming back to him.

"Nevermind guys, it's already 05:00. Fourth needs to rest, but y'all have been getting ready since 22:00!!"

"But we're leaving tomorrow afternoon!"

"And we should all rest. For the baby and for our own health."

They all agreed with Winny and they sent Fourth to Gemini's room. There was space on the bed, but his friends insisted that he should sleep alone and comfortable.

Fourth realized how high he used to see them before, but they were actually so sweet. Satang and Mark gave their pillow to Fourth and they satted down while Fourth was ready to rest.

"If you need anything just call us. The water is here, and if you get uncomfortable we can change the mattress and things."

"Thank you guys, but, you are all making a big deal of it. I don't even have a baby bump yet, and i can get water or change the mattress myself!"

"Don't get us wrong we do it because Gemini is threatening us to take care of you🥰."

Fourth laughed and they all left to sleep. Fourth was thinking about Gemini. Correction: he never stopped thinking about Gemini. It wasn't even a day, but he still missed him.

Author's POV, Gemini and Phuwin.

Gemini and Phuwin were on their work desk to finish their assignment. Their new teacher was so strict, and they needed to make it before they go to the university.

"I don't want to talk about Cardiology! It's boring, i'm not gonna be an cardiologist anyway."

"Do you think i want it? But we need to until we graduate university. You know we can only choose after that."

"Just because my name is gonna be a doctor, i'm not supposed to know everything!"

When they were arguing about it, Joong called Phuwin by videocall. He declined it because they needed to work right now.

Just then, a message came to Phuwin's phone. It was a picture, with a message.

He opened his WhatsApp and showed it to Gemini.

Dunk 🫨
i think Gemini's phone is dead.
Show it to him and let him know that his babies are okay! :)

Phuwin giggled and gave the phone to Gemini. Gemini smiled widely and spoke.

"I miss him so m-"

Just then, Phuwin placed his finger to Gemini mouth and spoke before him.

"Do your assigment. If you start talking about Fourth, we'll just go around and chat. And Mr. Kuntawan will kill us!"

Gemini laughed and punched his shoulder while they were back to their assignment.

🎬

Hii! So sorry if we're going slowburn, i just want y'all to get what's going on yk! They're leaving the next chapter :)💕💕