10.

Fourth woke up feeling so comfortable and happy. He felt warm, the feeling he was longing for. He was left in hyper reality that he didn't even realize his dad kicked him out and he shouldn't be home. He felt a warm breath on his neck and he startled.

"Shia!"

Fourth turned back to see Gemini hugging him while smiling. It was obvious that he wasn't aware of his actions.

Gemini would never hug him like this.

Is this some kind of a dream?

Fourth quickly got up, waking Gemini up. Memories came back to him, how Gemini left him waiting. His eyes filled with tears.

"You're awake..."

Gemini said with a husky voice. He was scared because of Fourth's reaction.

"I wish i wasn't."

"Fourth.. please listen.. it wasn't my intention."

"Intention, my ass. Why are you like this? I'm disgusted because of you. You made me feel so useless. Thanks to you, i have a birthday that i can remember forever."

"Fourth- You are not useless."

"I don't understand. I d-didn't invite you t-too. You were the o-one who invited me. Didn't you say you wanted to celebrate my birthday with me?"

Fourth said crying, he was hardly even making sentences. Gemini tried to hug him but Fourth pushed him off.

He wore his clothes back and stormed out of the room, leaving Gemini speechless and sobbing. But Gemini insisted and ran after him.

"Fourth, please stay!"

Gemini held his hand and embraced Fourth tightly. Fourth couldn't resist this time. His heart sank.

"Why are you doing this to me? Don't you have feelings? If Sia did this to you, would you be happy?"

"Fourth.. stop talking about her.. you are making us both suffer."

"Liar! Liar! You never suffered! It was always me! When i was suffering, you were chuckling with your friends and girlfriend!"

"Fourt-"

"But.. b-but i shouldn't be surprised. She is pretty, she is popular, kind, hot and damn-"

Suddenly, Fourth's cut his words with a pair of pink lips. He froze down.

Gemini knew what he was doing was clearly cheating, but he already broke up with Sia. So typically that wasn't cheating.

Gemini sucked Fourth's bottom lip with ecstasy, feeling the excitement on little boy's body. His hands couldn't find anywhere but Gemini's shirt. Gemini, tried to encourage Fourth and bit his lip to signal him to attack back. Fourth didn't stop either and they continued their passionate kiss for at least 3 minutes.

They kissed for a while, and when their lips parted, Gemini didn't gave Fourth a chance to talk.

"Look.. That night, before coming to you, i talked with my friends about breaking up with Sia. We all met like usual to not make it obvious to Sia, and everyone knew i was going to meet you. I talked to Sia, and told her i wanted to break up. She cried but she accepted it somehow, and her last wish was quality time with our friends because she is leaving for Italy. We were going to break up anyway, because we couldn't continue as a long distance relationship. When i met you, i realized that i never liked her more than a friend. She was just obsessed with me so i made myself believe that i liked her too. Fourth, i'm sorry i forgot.. someone there must have told her i was going to meet you and maybe she purposely wanted to make me drunk.. I'm so sorry. Please let me make up for this and give you the best afterglow ever. If you let me of course.."

Fourth was still in the effect of their shock, and Gemini's words gave him the second storm, before pulling Gemini by his collar and sucking his bottom lip.

🌻

Finally our boys are making it 😭😭
Don't be happy so soon though............🤫