13.

"Can i come to your place after we finish our dinner? I want to see your room."

Gemini asked to Fourth.

They were in a restaurant to get some seafood, Fourth's favorite.

But with Gemini's question, he suddenly felt a pain in his chest.

"I don't have a room."

Fourth said with a calm voice while trying to focus on his food. Gemini stopped chewing and looked at Fourth's face, his eyes were slowly tearing up.

"I'm sorry.. i didn't know that-"

Fourth placed his hand to Gemini's, making him stop and let Fourth talk.

"You don't need to apologize. It's just like, my parents don't like me that much so.. you know the rest."

Gemini nodded as he slowly caressed Fourth's hand.

"You are so pretty."

Gemini smiled widely at Fourth's blushing face infront of him. His hands were trying to hold Fourth's hands but he was just shy. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's go then, shall we?"

"Okay let's go, to your place."

They both left their seats and took their bags. Fourth was carrying a little handbag today, which he never usually does. It was his first and last one.

When Gemini opened the door for Fourth, a waiter was running through the entrance like he was late for something.

He crashed at Fourth and Fourth's bag and its insides fell to the floor. Fourth had a lot medicines inside his bag because of his mental and physical condition.

Fourth, trying to not care about his back pain, he quickly tried to hide everything in the bag. But Gemini stopped him.

"Fourth.. is this.."

Fourth closed his eyes in horror. He was damn scared of Gemini's reaction.

Fourth slowly stood up and walked to Gemini's car, not letting him talk. Gemini left right after him and started to drive to his house. All way to his house, none of them talked.

When they arrived, Gemini opened his house's door and slowly entered his house, with Fourth behind him.

After minutes, he broke the silence.

"Make yourself at home."

Fourth nodded and they slowly walked to Gemini's room. Gemini needed to talk to Fourth about those medicines.

Fourth made himself comfortable in Gemini's room, but as soon as he was going to lay down, Gemini stopped him.

"Fourth, do you want to talk..?"

Fourth's face was down, he was embarassed and scared. Fear was running down all over his veins.

"Honey, look at me."

Gemini slowly lifted his face up, and saw Fourth crystal eyes. He was seconds away from crying. Gemini immediately hugged him and kissed his head.

"Sshh, no crying anymore. I'm here with you now, we're together in this okay? Now please, let me see what happened to your body i'm.. i'm begging you Fourth."

.

The dead silence, again.

Fourth finally showed Gemini scars which were left from his abusive parents. He was sitting on Gemini's bed, and Gemini was slowly applying some sort of different painkillers to his back. Gemini was crying silently, his insides were killing him.

He slowly looked around Fourth's body, and found an unbruised place. He leaned in and placed his head to Fourth's body as his tears and sobs left themselves loudly.

"How could he.. do these to you..?"

His sobs were getting louder, but he was still struggling and trying to stop himself.

"Gem.. my beautiful love.. My freedom, my soul, my sole reason to breathe.."

Fourth slowly turned to Gemini and touched his cheeks. His eyes were swollen, he cried a lot last hours.

"Why didn't you tell me about it, Fourth? Why didn't you let me heal your scars before?"

Gemini's sobs were getting louder and louder as he spoke. His heart was shattering into pieces, and with the portrait of scars in his love's body, everything was so fucking hard for him.

"Ssh.."

"I love you Fourth.. I swear.. i'll spend all my life, trying to heal your scars.. I will do everything, just for you to not suffer."

"I love you too, my love.."

Their faces were inches apart, and Fourth's was the one to broke those inches, and kiss his love with passion and longing.

While returning the kiss, there was only thing that Gemini was sure of, that no matter what happens, he was going to be Fourth's healer. He was going to love and heal him. He was going to treasure that milky toned body, which those heartless people were destroying.

After their kiss, Gemini kissed all Fourth's scars. Fourth insisted that they were bloody, and ugly, but Gemini didn't care less. He continued kissing Fourth's all precious parts until he fell asleep on his arms.

⭐️

I don't have much to say.. this part hurt me so damn much.. 🙁