29.

After 5 months.

Fourth fully moved to live with Gemini. Pond and Phuwin helped them to arrange everything and in the end, Phuwin decided to move in with Pond.

Gemini and Fourth bought a small house with 2 floors. It had a little garden too, and it was like it came out of cartoon movies.

Fourth's pregnancy was going so well, and he started to learn German to adjust his boyfriend's life.

Their days were always the same and basic. Gemini was going to university, Fourth's was cleaning around the house or doing exercies. After the first 5 weeks, Gemini's classes were reduced down so he was coming home earlier, at lunch time.

One specific thing to mention, Gemini never forgot to get flowers for Fourth after university.

"Hmm, pretty lavenders for my pretty boy."

"Gem! It's the 35th bouquet since we moved here! I don't wanna throw them out too, but where are we gonna keep them?"

Gemini backhugged Fourth and caressed his baby bump while giving him little kisses everywhere.

"It's okay. We'll just keep them in the garden. Or maybe we can plant some too?"

Fourth pinched his boyfriend's nose and nodded.

"Now come. It's lunch time, order something before they arrive!"

They were usually having lunch with Pond and Phuwin. But maybe sometimes there were exceptions when Gemini was stubborn like a baby about eating alone with his family.

"Ding dong! We've arrived!"

After a few minutes, Phuwin entered the dining hall with Pond after him. He had 2 boxes in his hand. Fourth immediately looked at Phuwin with puppy eyes before letting Phuwin whisper to his ear.

"You told me you've been craving cake. I got you little bro."

Fourth gave a pleased look and opened his palm to offer a slap to Phuwin. Gemini and Pond were looking at them confused, having no idea what the little guys were doing all by themselves.

Yeah, they kinda kept Fourth's cravings a secret from Gemini because of the moment that happened.

Once Fourth told Gemini that he was craving blueberries at 03:00. Gemini left the house to get him some at midnight, but the shop he found was closed.

Smart guy decided that he'll take the blueberries from the shop secretly and leave the money for them, but someone saw him and they spent the whole night at a police station.

He could be a little extra when it came to his boyfriend.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

"So how is it going Fourth? Is our baby bean okay?"

Asked Pond while they were having lunch. Fourth smiled kindly and caressed his baby bump.

"They're okay. But i want to meet them soon Phi! And i wanna know the gender too!"

Phuwin looked at Gemini with confused look and said;

"Wait, aren't they 5 months old? You can check the gender!"

"Really? Gem why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I thought you would want to have a gender reveal party baby."

Fourth's face immediately lit up as he placed his head to Gemini's shoulder.

"Then we should have a gender party! And maybe we can make that gender guess video too!"

Gemini caressed Fourth's head and nodded.