26.

"Did you already miss me baby?"

"Love, i have something to tell you."

"What's wrong love?"

Fourth gulped and spoke.

"I'm pregnant."

🖇️

Gemini looked at the screen and Fourth nodded, and he quickly turned his head to Phuwin who probably heard it.

"This wasn't the right time to leave."

Phuwin quickly grabbed the phone from Gemini while Gemini was frozen. He was happy, he was. But the problem was that he could only see his boyfriend after 8 months. Probably the time when Fourth gets into labor. This wasn't the future he planned. He wanted to stay with his boyfriend, all way to his pregnancy. He wanted to make him feel safe, get his weird cravings and feel the father hormones he needed to.

"Shit what are we going to do!"

"I don't know but, i want Gemini and, you too Fourth, to know that we're here for both of you. Don't worry Gemini, we'll do our best."

Said Satang just after Joong. All of them were stressed and panicked.

Fourth imagined this day so differently. He was going to take a pregnancy test with his boyfriend next to him, they were gonna get excited while waiting, jumping around and kissing when the results were out. Gender parties, friend-family gatherings.

But now it was all upside down.

"Fuck it! We're going back! Gem, pack your bags back."

"Phuwin are you serious? You can't come back now. You can't even find tickets to fly back!"

"Then tell me a better thing to do!"

The boys started arguing online with videocall, but only 2 people were silent.

Gemini and Fourth.

Fourth was almost going to cry, and Gemini was still frozed down.

"Guys, i want to rest. Please be quiet."

Fourth said and left the hall. He ran upstairs and he saw that Gemini was calling him from his computer. He accepted the call and looked at Gemini who was smiling.

"So, we're having a baby now? It feels unreal."

Fourth immediately laughed. Seriously, Gemini was the only person who could make him laugh at the most sad, serious or any situation. He pressed computer's screen a little down, and showed his naked belly to Gemini.

"I'm super skinny, now i'll be a fatty."

Gemini was smiling too, but it was obvious that he could cry if someone patted his shoulder right now.

"Seriously, love, why the fucking world always has something for us?"

"God hates people who are inlove. If he didn't, he would never break us apart like this. We're kilometers away now, and i just knew that i'm pregnant. It's unbelievable. How am i gonna hold up without you?"