17.

"It's negative! It's not your child!"

Gemini's eyes widened in shock while Fourth looked at Phuwin with confusion.

"What happened?"

Asked Fourth. Phuwin explained Fourth how they did paternity test and Gemini wasn't baby's dad. Fourth looked at Gemini. He was dissapointed in himself. He didn't believe Gemini before.

Gemini looked at Fourth. He was almost going to cry.

"Gem.. hun.. i'm sorry i didn't believe you. It's just-"

Gemini covered his mouth with his palm.

"Whoever was in your situation, would do the same love. Don't blame yourself. You did the right thing."

Fourth smiled and they both hugged each other. Phuwin was looking at them with heart eyes. Fourth invited him too, and trio hugged so tightly. Fourth was grateful to know a person like Phuwin. Even though they weren't close, he was helping them with everything.

"Okay now, lovebirds. Prepare your things and i'll take you home. But before going home, Fourth, can you write us your favorite food and snacks?"

Fourth looked at Phuwin. It was obvious that Gemini didn't know what Phuwin meant.

"Don't look at me that way. I'll go to a supermarket and get groceries for you, Fourth. You should eat more."

Fourth smiled and spoke after him.

"Phuwin you don't need t-"

"Shush. It's for your health."

"Are you hitting on my boyfriend?"

"Damn no. I just want you to guys be happy. So, call me your guardian angel."

Timeskip

Fourth finally after so much force decided to eat his food properly. Gemini fed him sweets, spices and every kinds of salads.

"This is the last one baby, please eat this one too!"

"Gem! I'm gonna throw up."

"Please na na. Please eat this one too."

Fourth gave up and ate his last spoon. He was too full that he was thinking of not eating for the next century.

Gemini kissed his boyfriend's forehead and gave him his pills.

"Take your meds now. And we'll watch a movie and cuddle."

"But don't you need to study?"

Fourth asked curiously. Gemini was giving him a lot attention, that he was forgetting that he has his own life. He didn't study for days, just to make sure that Fourth was comfortable and happy.

"It's okay. I won't become a low achieving student if i won't study for a few hours."

Fourth was still worried, but Gemini kinda had a point.

"Just a movie, and we'll sleep, okay?"

"Okay baby promise."

Fourth held Gemini's hand and dragged him to the bathroom. Gemini looked confused but he quickly got it when Fourth gave him his toothbrush.

"Brush your teeth Khun. You made an excuse with my disorder and ate a lot with me."

Gemini laughed and they brushed their teeth. Well, not kinda brushing because Gemini didn't let Fourth to do it properly. He kissed him with a lip full of toothpaste.

Fourth, never back down never what?!!

Fourth pinched Gemini's butt and ran off while dying from laughter. He just layed down on the bed and acted like nothing happened.

"Did you just ran away from me?"

"No, i didn't."

Fourth tried to hold his laugh but he couldn't. He started laughing while Gemini was coming slowly towards him. He hugged Gemini's neck and pecked his lips.

"Come on, let's watch 500 days of summer, shall we?"

"You know i love that movie."

So basically, they started watching their movie and soon enough, Fourth fell asleep. Gemini covered him with blanket, and kissed his forehead for the fifth time today, before making his way to his desk.

He satted down and started studying for his exams. He worked on his computer a lot that his eyes were slowly closing down. He was often checking up on Fourth, because he was making some noises which made obvious that he was uncomfortable.

Gemini placed his head to the desk and started watching Fourth, when he saw him smiling on his sleep. Time flew fast when he slowly fell asleep at 3 am.

His computer and light was left open. He shouldn't have studied at this time.

Meanwhile Fourth's beauty sleep was disturbed when he woke up all sweaty and scared. He touched the other side of the bed and he realized Gemini wasn't there. He slowly looked around and saw Gemini sleeping on his desk. He smiled and got closer to wake him up.

"Gem, love, wake up. Let's sleep on the bed."

Gemini murmured and Fourth lifted him up by his arms. He slowly placed him to the bed and closed the computer and switched the light before going back to sleep.

He curled into Gemini's arms and placed his head to Gemini's chest. He kissed his boyfriend, he left so bad for him and cursed himself because he was weak.

He thought that if it wasn't for him, Gemini would have the time to study and have time for himself.

But what he could possibly do? It was his immune. Which he couldn't control.

"Goodnight, my love. I'm so sorry that you needed to stay up all night because of me."

⭐️

Hii!! HOW ARE Y'ALL????
We're back cuz i was bored.😛
Well, chaos is quite close 😞 So get ready :3