25.

The plan was, Gemini was going with Phuwin to give Fourth space to think. He and Phuwin needed to find a condo big enough for two, plus for the other 2 guys that were coming.

They were starting the newest chapter of their lives, and it was going to be their fate.

For the last week, Gemini and Phuwin searched a big house enough for them and Fourth. It was so hard to find it, because they were mostly so expensive. That's wasn't a problem for Phuwin and Gemini, but Fourth didn't wanted to be a burden to them.

Monday of their last week together, Gemini and Fourth decided to go on a little breakfast date. They were sitting in the big garden of the restaurant and Fourth was looking for houses.

"Look love! This house is so cute! And the rooms are enough for us.. but again it's um, kinda expensive."

Gemini smiled and took Fourth's hands.

"Let's stop thinking about this and just focus on us, okay love?"

"But i don't want to stay far from you for 8 months! I just want everything to get arranged soon."

"Then you should just let me buy this house love. You're not a burden to me. You're my love and the person i plan my future with. So when we get married, i'm obviously gonna spend my money for you. We should start now, shouldn't we?"

Fourth looked at Gemini surprised as he felt his ears and nose getting hella red.

"We're gonna get married?"

Gemini chuckled and caressed Fourth's cheeks.

"Of course love. Don't you think it would be perfect to get married with a little beach ceremony, and have kids?"

Fourth nodded with a bright smile. Gemini's words melted his heart. He really longed for this, and he always thought that it was gonna stay like a dream forever.

After a few hours, they decided to go for a walk in the seashore. Fourth was watching the beautiful sea while the man of his dreams was holding his hand and watching his own view.

It all stopped when Fourth saw a cotton candy stand. He looked at Gemini ecstatically and jumped.

"Can we get cotton candies? Please?"

Gemini giggled at his boyfriend's silly actions, he really adored him. He nodded and Fourth clapped as he walked up to the stand.

"I'll be sitting here baby, come here okay?"

Fourth screamed "Okay!" And went to buy his cotton candy. While waiting for it he saw a girl approaching Gemini.

That girl smiled and she spoke to Gemini.

"Hello, um, i wondered, if i can have your number? You look so handsome, i would like to have a chat with you."

As soon as she tried to sit next to Gemini, Gemini rudely rejected her offer. He normally was super kind with people, but not when he has a boyfriend.

"I have a boyfriend."

"That would be me."

Fourth smiled as he satted down next to Gemini and kissed his cheek.

"You can look out for some handsome guys around here. It seems like it's your job."

Fourth politely smiled and rolled his eyes when this random girl left.

"I hate your handsomeness."

"Do you want me to be ugly?"

"For sure, then you can be all mine."

"I'm all yours. Only and all."

Fourth placed his head to Gemini's chest as they ate their cotton candies and watched the bright sky infront of them.

After 6 days

Everything was perfect for the last 6 days. Gemini took Fourth to several dates, and another cities in Thailand to chill. But it was time go now.

6 days only felt like 6 hours with Gemini.

Gemini was checking his stuff on the airport, while Fourth was a sobbing mess.

Phuwin was just sitting next to them and waiting for the plane to arrive.

"I swear i was so sad before Fourth started crying! Now i look forward to sit on the plane and be away from his sobs!"

Phuwin said and Gemini punched his gut gently. This is a friendly gesture.

Gemini looked at his cutie patootie which looked like 🥹 this emoji right now.

"Come on my love.. don't cry more. I promise i'll be back for you."

"I just can't help it! Who am i going to sleep tonight? Who's gonna cuddle me, and watch 500 days of summer all over again?"

"I'll call you everyday, i promise. Now stop crying or i'll reject the university back and stay with you!"

Fourth immeadiately wiped his tears off.

"No, no! You need to go! This is your life opportunity. You're gonna be my hot ophtalmologist after all!"

"Then stop crying!"

After hours, their friends slowly came too say goodbye, and finally, Gemini's and Phuwin's names were announced.

Fourth ran to his boyfriend's arms when he heard the announcement. They hugged each other so tight, and kissed passionately with full of love and patience.

"I'm gonna miss you.. so so much."

"Bear with me my love, it's gonna be better i promise!"

Fourth smiled mixed with his tears and gave the last kiss to his boyfriend.

Fourth hugged Phuwin too of course, but that didn't last long because of Gemini's jealousy towards his cute boyfriend.

And soon enough, they left.

"No.. Gemini Norawit Thiticharoenrak. I'm not going to cry after your back. I'm gonna smile for everything you gave me until this time, and count for more."

He wiped his tears for the 50th time today and left the airport with his friends. But at the exit, he felt a little weird on his stomach.

"Are you okay Fourth?"

Said Joong. Fourth shook his head left and right and they took Fourth to the nurse's office at the airport.

Fourth layed down there and slept for hours, when his friends got the news.

They had the audacity to tell that to Fourth when they reached home. It was already midnight that time. When Fourth learned about it, he was shocked.

He immediately called Gemini and saw his boyfriend with his friend, trying to place their things to the wardrobe.

"Did you already miss me baby?"

"Love, i have something to tell you."

"What's wrong love?"

Fourth gulped and spoke.

"I'm pregnant."

🩻

SINCE Y'ALL ASKED FOR IT. HE IS PREGNANT 😭 This is the longest chapter i wrote, 1K+ words 😭😭 My hands hurt, but i enjoyed writing this a lot!! Thanks for the votes and comments, don't forget them!! Love you all 💕