33.

After a week, Fourth was fully discharged from the hospital. Unfortunately, Phuwin and Gemini couldn't go back to the university now, so they payed again to study all over again.

Fourth was so mad at them because of that and he was feeling guilty. Because of him, they both let go of their career.

Now they were at their own houses, Pond and Phuwin were together too. Gemini was making plans to propose to Fourth, and make him his legal husband.

It was midnight when Fourth woke Gemini up to the loud cries of their baby daughter.

"Gem.. Ai'Gem.."

"Hm?"

"Please go and take a look on Ari.. she's crying.."

Gemini stood up and stretched his body.

"Did you feed her baby?"

"I did.. maybe she just has an itchy teeth....Please go now i want to sleep."

Gemini slowly walked up to Arinya's room and slowly patted her back.

"Ohh, why are you crying sweetie?"

Gemini slowly took her to his arms and started to swing her back and forth. She just loved sleeping in her daddy's arms. She peacefully went back to sleep after a few minutes.

"Please don't disturb papa na.. he is tired okay?"

Gemini placed her to the bed, but when he was leaving, Arinya started to cry again.

"What's the problem now you little troublemaker?"

Gemini carried her again, but she wasn't sleeping. Her cries stopped, but she was just staring at Gemini and sometimes laughing cutely.

After 20-25 minutes, Gemini finally managed to place her to her own bed, but she started crying again.

"So you don't wanna sleep here now?"

Gemini took Arinya to their room and placed her between himself and Fourth. Fourth's eyes opened, hearing the dad and daughter laugh.

"What are you guys doing here hm?"

"Little bean doesn't want to sleep now."

Fourth grabbed her and placed her to his chest while Gemini placed his arm to Fourth's shoulder and gently cuddled him, without disturbing Arinya.

"I love you. Good night, honey."

"I love you too."

They quickly pecked each other and decided to sleep. Finally Arinya slept peacefully, with her parents.

Tomorrow morning.

"Tatatatata!! We're here! Oh my god where are they?"

Gemini woke up to a loud door crack and quickly left the room to find the reason.

"What are you guys doing here at this time! Ari and Fourth are sleeping!"

"We just came to surprise our niece and brother-in-law! By the way this is-"

"Mark?"