32.

That may sound so cringe for most of people, but that is right. They're are baby bean's first loves, her soulmates, her first playdates and school buddies. Baby bean was so lucky to have them, and she was going to love being with them a lot.

☀️

"What if Fourth won't make it?"

"Shut up, why would you say something like that?"

"It has been almost 20 days."

"You're talking like it's been 20 years. It's okay. He will wake up."

The gang was talking about Fourth while they were at his and Gemini's house. Gemini was always at the hospital, crying next to Fourth, wishing that he will wake up from coma.

He yet didn't choose a name for their daughter. He barely even saw her. She was always in special care and she was also getting examined nonstop.

Gemini felt weak, he couldn't do anything for Fourth. Fourth got hospitalized twice, and Gemini couldn't do anything except watching him and crying.

Thanks to Doctor Jiratchapong, he had hopes that Fourth will wake up.

Once again, he was at the hospital. He was sitting next to Fourth and talking to him. Gemini's eyes were all swollen and red, he was hungry but he didn't feel it.

"I can't..

I just can't give up on you."

♾️

Hours went by hours, days went by days. Still waiting for that one call to cheer everyone up. Everyone came back to Thailand for their studies, except Phuwin.

He and Gemini, they both dropped out of university. Phuwin felt like he needed to take care of his brother in his bad days.

Well, sometimes you don't need blood relation to be brothers.

They finally got baby bean from the hospital to home, and Phuwin mostly took care of her.

Gemini stopped visiting hospital too often now. His mind wasn't in the right state. He knew that, if he'd go, he will probably throw a tantrum or make voices.

He tried to connect with his daughter, but somehow, he didn't really felt that connection between them.

They had a baby bed installed next to GeminiFourth's bed, and it didn't have a gate on one side. It was fully opened to the bed so the baby can come to her daddies whenever she wanted.

Sometimes she would try to spin around and Gemini adored her moves. She loved her daddy the most. She would try to sleep on top of him. Gemini couldn't give so much attention to her, but he never forgot to give her a kiss before leaving the house, or feed her. He loved his daughter as much as he loved his Fourth. But looking at baby bean always made him cry and remember Fourth.

Fourth wasn't dead, but it felt like he was.

A month without him was a nightmare.

♾️

"Come on bro, just eat a little please. You need to stay strong for the baby."